Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Using the power of Google Translate I have made this application easier to understand for us English speaking people.

Wow! Thank you so much for your help!! I will be sure to add this to the first post!! :thumbup:

ig-platform-id 59120000 was used in previous releases for UHD630. I replicated it with the EFI I sent you.

Yes. I saw that the serial, board serial, and UUID were empty and I filled them.

Private communications is frowned upon by the forum. It is preferred to keep communications public so that others can learn form the information posted.

I have made a few changes as per the guide. Please try this one.

Ahhh, they were empty because I wanted to keep the details private.

I appreciate the help, I will let you know the results as soon as I get a chance to try it :)

Hi, I updated to the latest EFI and transferred all of my settings but my headphones don't work anymore after sleep. How can I fix this?

Hi, I updated to the latest EFI and transferred all of my settings but my headphones don't work anymore after sleep. How can I fix this?

Hmm... Audio is working fine for me after sleep, including headphones. You can try changing Audio-id to 1 to see if it helps you.
Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 9.17.07 PM.png

Hmm... Audio is working fine for me after sleep, including headphones. You can try changing Audio-id to 1 to see if it helps you.
View attachment 342773

Ok, I will try that and see if it works. Thanks.

BTW, my audio through DisplayPort works after sleep but just not my headphones.

Yea good point. I will try this kext for some time. BTW I made a mistake that the kexts I upload last time had max TDP set to 80%. I will attach one below with Max TDP set to 150%.

I have been using this kext for about a day and a half and have not seen any problems. I have not had time to play any games to push the video card yet, but I did notice that my idle temps are really great, even better than when I first applied Liquid Metal.

Fan Speed % = 16
Fan Speed RPM = 803
Temperature = 41C
Ambient Temp = 24C

Thanks again for your help!

I have been using this kext for about a day and a half and have not seen any problems. I have not had time to play any games to push the video card yet, but I did notice that my idle temps are really great, even better than when I first applied Liquid Metal.

Fan Speed % = 16
Fan Speed RPM = 803
Temperature = 41C
Ambient Temp = 24C

Thanks again for your help!

I played some Wow on it last night and I ran some renders from Archicad seemed to work well.

Idle:

"Fan Speed(%)"=16
"Fan Speed(RPM)"=823
"Temperature(C)"=44
no idea on the ambient

I also found that all the DP/HDMI & their respective audio works with 18,1 with our video card. What is the difference between 18,3 and 18,1? And I do not need Shiki to make movies play in iTunes either. Why does 18,1 appear like it works so much better.

Edit:
Guess it only appears to work crashes a lot :(

Last edited:
out of topic ... where live you ? I have 42C ambient ... on winter 28C ... now is all like water ...

My ac is blasting I would guess the ambient temp in my house is sub 24c or roughly 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Now it is over 90 degrees outside.

I played some Wow on it last night and I ran some renders from Archicad seemed to work well.

Idle:

"Fan Speed(%)"=16
"Fan Speed(RPM)"=823
"Temperature(C)"=44
no idea on the ambient

I also found that all the DP/HDMI & their respective audio works with 18,1 with our video card. What is the difference between 18,3 and 18,1? And I do not need Shiki to make movies play in iTunes either. Why does 18,1 appear like it works so much better.

Edit:
Guess it only appears to work crashes a lot :(

I think iMac18,1 is the model with IGPU only. iMac18,3 is the one with RX 580.

Back