Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

A new success but only a half ... SAPPHIRE Nitro + Radeon RX 580 video card leaves desirable in terms of performance ... Expensive, inefficient and very difficult to integrate ... Problems with render in the FCPX and/or Premiere ... I do not encourage to buy it...
I've lost all day with the integration of this video card ... and there was no justification for the effort ...
View attachment 342519

I did a build for a friend using a Sapphire RX 580 Pulse and it was extremely simple. Pretty much plug-n-play. She has also been very happy with performance.

If you selected Inject Nvidia prior to copying my EFI folder to your EFI partition then the Inject Nvidia is irrelevant because it gets overwritten once you copy my EFI folder over the existing one.
I agree. No idea. All I know graphics react better now. Many thx :)

Hmm... I don't know what else to try other than custom port configuration... If you want to try one of the older releases of my EFI folder, prior to the changes in WhateverGreen, etc, I can post if for you to try.

That would be nice to try. Thank you. My plan hereafter is trying your Strix-G-specifik EFI, and custom port configuration for displayports, and doing the Toleda/CloverALC-rainmakerwaltz.

I did a build for a friend using a Sapphire RX 580 Pulse and it was extremely simple. Pretty much plug-n-play. She has also been very happy with performance.
Maybe she does not have big claims, I repeat, big problems in graphics and video editing programs .... To export in H264 format had to be made many changes and attempts ... A whole day ... Lost for nothing ... Tomorrow they are returning

That would be nice to try. Thank you. My plan hereafter is trying your Strix-G-specifik EFI, and custom port configuration for displayports, and doing the Toleda/CloverALC-rainmakerwaltz.

Remember to copy/paste your Serial, Board Serial, UUID, and memory settings to the new config.plist.

Attachments

• EFI for Intel UHD630 r3.5.zip
    33.7 MB · Views: 124
Remember to copy/paste your Serial, Board Serial, UUID, and memory settings to the new config.plist.

Thank you. You got me there, I have not reached to the task to fix those items.

work? have you tested? it seems to me that it's still in beta and does not work as it says

I've been on it for the last 2-3 days.

Oh, thats the generic one.
It would be interesting to in fact see some EFIs from completed and throughly tested computer configurations build on the Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming, for instance to identify what is hardware failure and whats is failures of configuration.

Oh, thats the generic one.
It would be interesting to in fact see some EFIs from completed and throughly tested computer configurations build on the Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming, for instance to identify what is hardware failure and whats is failures of configuration.

I can't test multi-monitor because I only have one monitor.

Back