Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Thanks will try that with MultiBeast for audio.
No Ethernet is dead also :/

Thanx Audio is Up n running!! tack så grymt mycket (thank you so gruesome much) :)

Thanks will try that with multibeast for audio.
No Ethernet is dead also :/

That doesn't make sense. Double check that you are booting from the correct drive with the correct EFI folder. Make sure that the IntelMausiEthernet.kext is in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.

Ethernet is now also working!!
Just HDMI audio that dont want to work u know of any solution for that or someone else?

Ethernet is now also working!!
Just HDMI audio that dont want to work u know of any solution for that or someone else?

I never used or tried to get HDMI audio working, so I have no idea...

Ok thanks if some1 else get it working make a shout thanks :thumbup:

Great. Happy birthday!

I know that my EFI works with a video card installed, but I don't know why I can't get the USB installer to boot using just the UHD 630...

Edit:
Okay. I pulled my GTX 1080 and tried my UHD 630 EFI again and it booted right in to the installer. So I will put it back in post #1.
Thank you for the bday wish!

I'm glad you got UHD 630 to work. I'm wondering if my issue with it was because I hadn't fully reformatted my EFI partition prior to running the second install. I'll leave that be since my new install seems to be rockin' with the GPU added into the mix.

I'm now attempting to do post-installation and I'm confused in a section for the iMessage fix. Inside SMBIOS, when I click the magic wand, I don't see iMac18,3 on the drop down menu. iMac18,3 is our System Definition correct? I'm assuming this is the case because that's what it reads under Model Identifier in System Information and also it's what I'm seeing in SMBIOS when I load up the config.plist. Anyways, my issue is that I'm wondering, how am I supposed to generate a Serial/UUID's without using my correct System Definition?

Thank you for the bday wish!

I'm glad you got UHD 630 to work. I'm wondering if my issue with it was because I hadn't fully reformatted my EFI partition prior to running the second install. I'll leave that be since my new install seems to be rockin' with the GPU added into the mix.

I'm now attempting to do post-installation and I'm confused in a section for the iMessage fix. Inside SMBIOS, when I click the magic wand, I don't see iMac18,3 on the drop down menu. iMac18,3 is our System Definition correct? I'm assuming this is the case because that's what it reads under Model Identifier in System Information and also it's what I'm seeing in SMBIOS when I load up the config.plist. Anyways, my issue is that I'm wondering, how am I supposed to generate a Serial/UUID's without using my correct System Definition?

Update to the latest version of Clover Configurator. The latest has added features to create serials among many other new features.

If anyone is noticing Finder graphics performance to be sluggish/laggy, you can try running the High Sierra 10.13.2 Combo Update. This will bring you from High Sierra 10.13.2 build 17C88 to build 17C89 and an updated version of Nvidia web drivers.

Update to the latest version of Clover Configurator. The latest has added features to create serials among many other new features.

This did it. iMessage is working correctly :) I will also be updating to build 17C89 as you recently suggested since I am noticing some lag. The audio is also not (only front connectors are) working so I'll be attempting the MultiBeast fix shortly as well. Thank you again for all the help throughout this thread and beyond!

Last edited:
Back