Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Youre right. Now it works. Weird.

Do you know what the error at boot means ?

I don't know what the first two are.

You can get rid of the third one if you enter a default language in in config.plist. I didn't do it because everyone uses a different language.

Hi @pastrychef

thanks for updating OpenCore 0.5.6
Each time you restart, this string is displayed for a few seconds without compromising anything.
2020-03-06 18.20.10.jpg

....... you forgot in the kext folder your VegaTab_64.kext ;)
I entered (as before) my VegaTab_56.kext in this way, I deleted the ExecutablePath string ...is it correct?
Schermata 2020-03-06 alle 18.49.26 PM.png

Hi @pastrychef

Each time you restart, this string is displayed for a few seconds without compromising anything.
View attachment 453326

I entered (as before) my VegaTab_56.kext in this way, I deleted the ExecutablePath string ...is it correct?
View attachment 453327

I don't know what the invalid parameter is. I suspect it's one of the boot arguments.

Oh damn. Thanks for letting me know! Lol. I'll fix now...

I don't know what the first two are.

You can get rid of the third one if you enter a default language in in config.plist. I didn't do it because everyone uses a different language.
okay, the third one is gone. No idea what to do about the first two. They might also be related to the language, as the number is the same (error 2 and error 3)

Should SSDT-4-xh_rvp08.aml be enabled or disabled?

Hi @pastrychef

View attachment 453326

View attachment 453327

Oh. Okay. The kext is there but it's inactive since it's not in config.plist so it doesn't matter.

Yes, you can delete the ExecutablePath. Leaving it blank should have the same result.

okay, the third one is gone. No idea what to do about the first two. They might also be related to the language, as the number is the same (error 2 and error 3)

Should SSDT-4-xh_rvp08.aml be enabled or disabled?

Don't enable SSDT-4-xh_rvp08.aml. That's just leftover from when I was testing stuff.

Try the following:
Turn off computer.
Unplug power cable from power supply.
Short the following two pins.

Didn't do any difference

Could you take a look into my EFI? Thanks!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    30 MB · Views: 63
Didn't do any difference

Could you take a look into my EFI? Thanks!

I don't see anything in your EFI that cause problems. If your computer doesn't post, that's way before the EFI ever gets loaded anyway. I would look for a hardware issue.

Back