Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Back to the problem I have getting sleep on my Z370M-iTX/ac.....when I pulled the video card I was able to get sleep. When I put it back in, I was not.

Any ideas?
thx

Wow. That's interesting. Can I see the EFI folder you are using?

iMac 18,3

That's weird. The only time my Energy Saver preference pane was like that was when I used iMac14,2 system definition in my previous build. When I changed to iMac17,1 on that build, the presence pane also changed.

I've tried a couple of different EFIs, including yours from here. But currently I'm using this...

Can you also post the IORegistryExplorer output from that system?

That's weird. The only time my Energy Saver preference pane was like that was when I used iMac14,2 system definition in my previous build. When I changed to iMac17,1 on that build, the presence pane also changed.

Can you also post the IORegistryExplorer output from that system?
Actually the drive is from my old z170 which was iMac14,2

Attachments

• z370iTX.ioreg
    7.2 MB · Views: 107
Hey pastrychef

Thanks for great tutorial :)

I have just two questions. I have the same motherboard like you.

Should be both SSDT-USB.aml and SSDT-USB.dsl files are to be in the / EFI / CLOVER / kext / Other / directory ? And how uia_exclude boot should looks in my case. I have Broadcom WIFI installed in PCI-E and connected to USB on my motherboard, I have also connected front USB panel connected to te second USB port on motherboard - like in picture.
IMG_7926.JPG

Last question is about custom flags showing on next picture
Zrzut ekranu 2018-03-03 o 12.31.02.png
- should I delete them and put only uia_exclude boot or keep them and add uia_exclude boot entries?
Thanks in advance

Back