Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

I can confirm Monterey 12.2 is rolling on the EFI 5142 from Pastychefs setup. I had a few warnings from preboot (is seems) but that does not seem to have any effect on booting nor functionality, as far as I have been able to check things.

IMG_7529.jpg

I can confirm Monterey 12.2 is rolling on the EFI 5142 from Pastychefs setup. I had a few warnings from preboot (is seems) but that does not seem to have any effect on booting nor functionality, as far as I have been able to check things.

View attachment 540596

Open the config.plist with Clover Configurator and look at all the things mentioned above to see if there are errors.

I've successfully upgraded to OS 12.2 and OC 0.7.7. But now I am getting a weird message when the Hack wakes from sleep. It says that the Disk was not ejected properly. Any ideas?
Thanks

I've successfully upgraded to OS 12.2 and OC 0.7.7. But now I am getting a weird message when the Hack wakes from sleep. It says that the Disk was not ejected properly. Any ideas?
Thanks

You have USB drive(s) attached? USB flash drive(s)?

Hi @pastrychef -- just looking at your sig -- do you still have your Vega 56/64?

I am thinking of playing around with the PowerPlay Tables again, but I can't remember how to insert this into OpenCore. Do you have a pointer to how you did this? I only see how to do it via Clover Configurator.

Do you find that the PowerPlay Tables make a difference in Monterey?

Thanks

Ted

PS Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

Hi @pastrychef -- just looking at your sig -- do you still have your Vega 56/64?

I am thinking of playing around with the PowerPlay Tables again, but I can't remember how to insert this into OpenCore. Do you have a pointer to how you did this? I only see how to do it via Clover Configurator.

Do you find that the PowerPlay Tables make a difference in Monterey?

Thanks

Ted

PS Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

Yes. I have a PowerColor Vega 56 Red Dragon that's been firmware flashed to Vega 64.

Please see attached config.plist to get an idea of how to apply PowerPlay Tables.

Attachments

• config.plist
    2.2 KB · Views: 38
Back