Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Thanks!

I generated new serial and UUID.
For the board serial number I've read to use the serial number + 5 random digits. Is that not correct?
E.g. Serial C02XW0DBJ1GJ Board serial C02XW0DBJ1GJ12345

I just use Clover Configurator to generate Serial, Board Serial, and UUID. Then I click on "Check Coverage" to confirm that the serial is "clean".

Out of the gate, not having much luck. Replaced my clover efi with the opencore version. Rebooted and got a memory panic stacked succeeded error. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• C368B4F7-EC7E-4D42-B152-F9F3466FD5B0.jpeg
    C368B4F7-EC7E-4D42-B152-F9F3466FD5B0.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
You have multiple versions of several kexts :

View attachment 488579
I’m not sure why that’s happening. I deleted my EFI and copied Pastry’s EFI folder. I erased it and tried, this time making no changes to the confit.plist, but again but same issue. I don’t see multiple versions in the Kext folders.

I’m not sure why that’s happening. I deleted my EFI and copied Pastry’s EFI folder. I erased it and tried, this time making no changes to the confit.plist, but again but same issue. I don’t see multiple versions in the Kext folders.
Look in /Library/Extensions, if not there then the old versions may be cached.

I just use Clover Configurator to generate Serial, Board Serial, and UUID. Then I click on "Check Coverage" to confirm that the serial is "clean".
Worked really well!! macOS 11 actually recognized that I have a watch and asked me if I wanted to unlock the Hackintosh with it.

thanks!!

@pastrychef what audio codec are you using with the Asus with Open core? It seems like audio has broken with the changeover and your EFI shows comet lake.

I've had it set to 02 for a long time but I've only been using HDMI audio for the last few months.

Back