Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Simply having the system up for a long stretch shouldn't affect this. I've kept my system up and running for weeks at a time and have never seen this happen.
Even stranger thing: I've had the issue today while working on the machine, I've left if for a couple of hours, it went to sleep, I woke it up now and the issue is gone, both from the console log and from the visible mouse cursor stutter. Weird, weird, weird. Let's see how will it behave tomorrow (still waiting for new cables).

Why does Intel Virtualization Technology need to be enabled? I noticed my APFS fresh install was installed in a container, maybe this is why?

Why does Intel Virtualization Technology need to be enabled? I noticed my APFS fresh install was installed in a container, maybe this is why?

If you want to, you can disable Intel Virtualization Technology. Virtualization has nothing to do with with macOS being installed in a container. That's just how APFS works.

It doesn't, but then you won't be able to use technologies like VMWare Fusion or Parallels Desktop for using Windows virtual machines (or Linux, for that matter) or Docker for Mac and so on. It is enabled by default on real Macs, so there is no reason for keeping it disabled on hackintoshes.

Hmm... GTX 1070 should be supported... You can try enabling FixHDA in your config.plist to see if it helps.

Hello,

I tried but it did not work. I also tried every other DisplayPort on my card, it did not work either.

I updated my build to Samsung 970 EVO M.2 (4x) and EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING.

I did a full reinstallation to get use to the process.

Everything works as the first time, but icons on clover boot menu look weird:

IMG_2193.JPG

Any idea?

Thanks.

Back