Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not working, or stuck in ++++++

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    36.5 MB · Views: 193
  • EFI 2.zip
    36.5 MB · Views: 211
Thank you for your help, the system has been successfully installed, thank you very much

I am interrested in which one you did use mxltxt. I'll try both but I have the exact same problem (on a 5050 though)
I tested the RAM (when loooking at Pastrychef experience with his RAM) but it's not at fault.... I cross my fingers that your EFI parts below work for me too...

damed, I used both and nothing more. I'll start digging with the Graphics card (I have a GT 710 as alternative)
well nothing worked... can it be something related with the "vanilla" catalina installer or is it still with the EFI boot part ?
seeing all these errors makes me think I have a long way to go...

20200719_230029.jpg

Well, i managed with a clean usb boot disk to moove to a new error, pointing at AptioMemoryFix.efi being outdated, then I saw that it could be removed by simply deleting OcQuirks files, but now it's generating a panik and reboot screen.

it happens so quickly that I did not manage to catch all the errors, but I still saw what seemed to be the first error
lilu user:0 failed to change memory protection (0,2)
and just after several :Error: failed to bootstrap path ... no such file or directory. I am going to look where it leads to... And will document my findings

Last edited:
I have a dell 3050 MFF, I try all methods and your metod help me, only that pink video , I hope you help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back