• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI rev. (1.2)
CPU
i7-4790K
I'm running an i7-4790K on a GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI rev. (1.2) motherboard, and I plan to add a GTX 1070 to my build soon. Will I be able to run Sierra on this setup with the GTX 1070?

I have built Hackintoshes before and one thing I've noticed is that iCloud services *never* work. Has that problem been fixed with UniBeast? I'm wanting to run Logic Pro X definitely, but it would be nice if iMessage and FaceTime etc worked.

Will I be able to run Sierra on this setup with the GTX 1070?
At the present time there is no support at all for the GTX 10*0 graphics series.

I have built Hackintoshes before and one thing I've noticed is that iCloud services *never* work. Has that problem been fixed with UniBeast?
UniBeast will not do that for you but it is pretty easy to accomplish.

As P1LGRIm stated there is currently no support and there is a million other threads that are talking about the Pascal series.

Well this was a two part question: and the second part is the one I'm most worried about. I got it installed but I'm having issues with iMessage etc

Trying to log into iMessage and I'm getting this error

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 2.29.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 2.29.26 PM.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 863
As P1LGRIm stated there is currently no support and there is a million other threads that are talking about the Pascal series.

Hi- I am new to the Hackintosh world and I recently assembled a new PC mostly for gaming and video editing. I was not planning on doing a Hack but turns out my parts were compatible and I figured it'd be fun. So far I have everything working well other than severe screen tearing when moving most windows around the desktop and seeing "unknown 22 MB" under the graphics portion of the about this Mac info panel. I have installed the latest available web drivers from NVDIA for Sierra 10.12.2 but still have this problem. I assume this has to do with my graphics card, so if anyone has any news on support for pascal GPUs that'd be appreciated.

System: 16gb DDR4 memory, 500gb HDD, core i5 6600k, GTX 1070, MSI Pro AC motherboard.

Hi- I am new to the Hackintosh world and I recently assembled a new PC mostly for gaming and video editing. I was not planning on doing a Hack but turns out my parts were compatible and I figured it'd be fun. So far I have everything working well other than severe screen tearing when moving most windows around the desktop and seeing "unknown 22 MB" under the graphics portion of the about this Mac info panel. I have installed the latest available web drivers from NVDIA for Sierra 10.12.2 but still have this problem. I assume this has to do with my graphics card, so if anyone has any news on support for pascal GPUs that'd be appreciated.

You need to start your own thread so that people can help you.

System: 16gb DDR4 memory, 500gb HDD, core i5 6600k, GTX 1070, MSI Pro AC motherboard.

At the present time there is no support at all for the GTX 10*0 graphics series.

Thanks for the reply

After doing some more research I figured out that the 1070/ 10*0 series isn't supported. I think I will try to deactivate my graphics card and use the iGPU instead. Here's to hoping that drivers for the 10*0 series GPUs comes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back