Contribute
Register

PANIC Issue with Restart Kexts Tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I still wanna the system to recognize my ram correctly though. Still looking for a way to do this. I heard ppl done it with the ATI 4870

i tried again and updated without the extra kexts and the pci root fix i needed for my graphics card and i was able to get the update working. the only problem i have now is sometimes my mouse and keyboard start to become jittery. this happened sometimes before and i have to restart for it to go away. anyone else have this problem?

Finally, I found the trick to make it work.

Thank god I did not give up on trying. After at least 50 fails, I found out that I need to move my DSDT.aml to somewhere (I moved it to extra folder)

Then everything works like champ

*** BTW Tony, thank you for the edited DSDT, I didn't know you added the sleep fix on that thing too. It's working great.

oitx4nth0ny said:
Finally, I found the trick to make it work.

Thank god I did not give up on trying. After at least 50 fails, I found out that I need to move my DSDT.aml to somewhere (I moved it to extra folder)

Then everything works like champ

*** BTW Tony, thank you for the edited DSDT, I didn't know you added the sleep fix on that thing too. It's working great.

Thanks for this comment- I just added that DSDT must be located in /Extra to work with this new Chameleon version. It no longer scans / and /Extra. You can still keep it in root if you specify DSDT=path to your DSDT.aml' in com.apple.boot.plist.

Sorry for not being clear enough! Glad it worked out for ya! :mrgreen:

oh well. Keeping it in Extra looks more like real mac though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back