Motherboard
Asus P8H61-M LX
CPU
Intel Core i3 2100
Graphics
Nvidia geforce gtx 650ti
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
You need to put the updated versions of the kexts in your EFI partition in the right place (EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other). See this guide for full details.
I cant enter into verbose and safe mode please guide me. I am attaching a pic Of what happens. Amd when i try only verbose, the pc restarts automatically.

Attachments

Motherboard
Dell OptiPlex 380 vA07
CPU
E7500
Graphics
Quadro 410
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Your PC will restart because that's the default behaviour when you get a kernel panic. If you can't boot, you need to restore off your last good backup and install the updated kexts ahead of time.

Motherboard
Asus P8H61-M LX
CPU
Intel Core i3 2100
Graphics
Nvidia geforce gtx 650ti
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Your PC will restart because that's the default behaviour when you get a kernel panic. If you can't boot, you need to restore off your last good backup and install the updated kexts ahead of time.
When i try to boot with safe mode and nv disable then i get (/) restricted sign which i overcame via injecting usb last time Before panic

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus P8H61-M LX
CPU
Intel Core i3 2100
Graphics
Nvidia geforce gtx 650ti
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
so it means now i have to reinstall everything again :(((