Contribute
Register

P9X79 trouble installing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, to compile the DSDT you need to go in preferences of macIASL i set it to ACPI version 4 or 4.1
not by my main machine at the moment, if you struggle to compile let me know and i will have a proper look,
i have attached my DSDT for my mobo P9X79WS, i think my mojo is v1, so you may need to compile your own if its version 2,,worth i try.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 227
Hey everyone,

I’m very sad, because I cannot succeed to set up El Capitan on this mobo (P9X79, the simple one, not WS or pro).

I have MacOS 10.10.1 installed on my hackintosh, work as a charm, but I need to update. Unfortunately, I can’t update on 10.10.5 or 10.11.6
I have a black screen after launching Clover, as told on this thread :(

The method of Melcon is working with the WS model, not mine.

My only questions are : does anyone succeed with this P9X79 ? With which bootflags ?
Or is this mobo too old now ?

Thanks fellows for your answers :)

Hi, to compile the DSDT you need to go in preferences of macIASL i set it to ACPI version 4 or 4.1
not by my main machine at the moment, if you struggle to compile let me know and i will have a proper look,
i have attached my DSDT for my mobo P9X79WS, i think my mojo is v1, so you may need to compile your own if its version 2,,worth i try.

DSDT has no errors. What are you trying accomplish by editing a DSDT? or patch?

DSDT has no errors. What are you trying accomplish by editing a DSDT? or patch?

Do you mean that I don't need DSDT ? Or do I have to create my own one ? with macIASL ?

Is that the only way (seems very complicated...) to succeed ?

Do you mean that I don't need DSDT ? Or do I have to create my own one ? with macIASL ?

Is that the only way (seems very complicated...) to succeed ?

What are you trying to patch in a DSDT?

Thanks guys for tips !

VoiletDragon, I don't have patched anything, I don't know this, I'm a beginner :(

Right now, I cannot launch the installation of El Capitan. On the verbose I have the message [Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport]
My bootflags : dart=0 -v cpus=1 npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1

Any idea ?

Thank you
Attached : the verbose

Attachments

• IMG_2261.JPG
    IMG_2261.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Thanks guys for tips !

VoiletDragon, I don't have patched anything, I don't know this, I'm a beginner :(

Right now, I cannot launch the installation of El Capitan. On the verbose I have the message [Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport]
My bootflags : dart=0 -v cpus=1 npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1

Any idea ?

Thank you
Attached : the verbose

Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport indicates a Graphics Problem. Attach config.plist.

I had one time the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport". The problem came from my USB ports. If I remember, I disable the Asmedia USB3 ports and change the USB Key installer of port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back