Contribute
Register

P8H77M-ML not audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, help me mainboard ASUS P8H77M-ML not audio on Install Yosemite 10.10.3
thank you.

Only very limited information about the system and what stage of Yosemite 10.10.3 installation the setup is at present for
not audio on Install Yosemite 10.10.3
has been provided.

Broadly speaking audio problem can be due to:

1. BIOS Setup Related > Audio Not Enabled
  2. Driver Related> Kext for onboard Audio not Installed or Wrong kext installed
  3. Audio Output /Audio Input related> Speaker /Mic
    • Not connected/Not Powered on
    • Not selected in the System Preferences >Audio

To get specific help, please give the details required to connect the scattered dots

thank you so much

this about problem on picture

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 11.43.44 PM.png

please help me.

Before update version ,my OS X is OS Mountain Lion 10.8.4 hardware ALC887 using driver Voodoo HDA 2.8.4 it works

now
OSX 10.10.3 on picture it is not work.
Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 12.08.04 AM.png

thank you.

thank thank you
but now ,it is not work.

What should I do?

If you have gone though the entire audio troubleshoot steps very carefully from
Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]
and still unable to get sound, I suggest using a USB Speaker and see if you can get an ouput device in System Preferences>Sound>Output with the already installed Intel HDA shown in the image you had previously uploaded.

By the way the icon on your signature appears delicious . Isn't it Durian?:)

thank you so much mister cmn699 . for technical I'll try to make.

and for
By the way the icon on your signature appears delicious . Isn't it Durian?:)

Yes it's true .this Durian from thailand .

Durian thailand very tasty sir.

updated to 10.10.4,but not find device audio .it have to new install os X...?
View attachment 143087

I too suggest Starting all over again

1. Prepare your Unibeast USB Installer in a Mac or Hackintosh strictly following the GUIDE ; You may use Downloaded OS X 10.10.3 in the Applications folder
  2. Make sure Your BIOS Settings are carefully selected for OS X Installation according to the Guidelines for your Motherboard. It is good to make a List of BIOS Options used both changed ones and Default ones and stick it on your Computer desk for quick reference and adding to your post.
  3. Make sure to choose the correct Boot flags for the installation. What worked for your earlier version of OS X install is what you can start with. I always make a List of Boot Flags I create a Label and stick close to the particular Computer.
When you post questions Besides posting your Hardware SPECS of Motherboard and its BIOS Version, Graphics card, RAM , HDD(s) , the above 3 data given in the post make the troubleshoot a lot easier and smoother.:)

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back