Contribute
Register

P-State Stepper Error 18 ... after OSX El Capitan booting

Status
Not open for further replies.
graphichsenabler=0 is nonsense - Boot flags are case sensitive, get them wrong and they have no effect.

It should be GraphicsEnabler=0 (or more commonly GraphicsEnabler=No).
Hello! I have a problem when i starting The installer from clover.... I have a Asus A53SC with Intel Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. I just tryed all... But nothing. Here is my error. I just putted inyect intel... What can i do!?View attachment 178971

Hello! I have a problem when i starting The installer from clover.... I have a Asus A53SC with Intel Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. I just tryed all... But nothing. Here is my error. I just putted inyect intel... What can i do!?View attachment 178971

Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Disable EIST in your BIOS.

Disable EIST in your BIOS.
My BIOS is very basic.... (The RAM is wrong its appears 2GB but is is 8GB now) 4e2TeDRs.jpgDQCqyOWj.jpgfPdhFSc7.jpglyOCJCGq.jpgUBpDcelp.jpg

What FLAGS i need to put more? PC:

The error was solucionated.... But i have new one...IMG_20160229_003233.jpg

For those of us with the GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard, you can find CPU EIST function in the bios. Simply go to:

M.I.T.
Advanced Frequency Settings
Advanced CPU Core Settings

Look to the bottom of the list and find CPU EIST Function and click Disabled. That did it for me.

i cant find CPU EIST in bios

where is it

i looked up on google but in my bios nothing I couldnt find : //

On my Award Bios, v11 it was located at:
MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) > Advanced Frequency Settings > Advanced CPU Core Features > CPU EIST Function

Set this to disable and now El Capitan is working great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back