Intel i7-3610QM @ 2.3GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 4000 and Nvidia GeForce 610M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have ASUS K55VD running Windows 8.1 and Yosemite 10.10.2. I have chameleon bootloader installed. What I want is to get the Windows Boot Manager back.

Now why do I want to get Windows Boot Manager back?

Well here's the deal, I'm an Android and iOS developer and now I'm trying to learn Windows Phone development. When I tried to run the Windows Phone emulator(on Windows 8.1 host, of course) I got an error that I needed to enable Hyper-V feature on my Windows. So I enabled it and then restarted my laptop. After restarting I get an error "We couldn't enable the feature. Reverting changes" or something like that so I searched the internet and found out that this error occurs when using another bootloader instead of Windows Boot Manager.

So that's why I need to overwrite my chameleon bootloader and then install it back after I'm done enabling Hyper-V feature on my Windows because I don't want to reinstall Windows or OS X. It's such a hassle.

So anyone has an idea on how to do this? I would definitely appreciate your help :):)

Motherboard
MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus
CPU
i7 10700
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hyper V can be run using the Chimera boot loader and Motherboard settings for visualization because until recently I was running Windows 10 under Win 8 in a hyper v box in this very machine that boots via Chimera.
I am not sure if you mean Chimera or Chameleon.
If you have Windows on a different drive than OSX it should boot if you point the motherboard at it as the start-up drive.
If Windows will not boot that way I'm sure you realize you can restore the Windows bootloader simply by running start-up repair with the Windows installation DVD.
If you have OSX on a separate drive unplug it while restoring the Windows bootloader so you can still access the OSX drive by choosing it at boot time as the start-up drive.

Motherboard
ASUS K55VD
CPU
Intel i7-3610QM @ 2.3GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 4000 and Nvidia GeForce 610M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I only have 1 drive with Windows and OS X on it. I don't think your process would work though. But thanks anyway :)