HP Formosa (IPMMB-FM)
CPU
i7-3770K/Z75
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
Android
All fine!

Booting from Macintosh OS Mojave Install Partition all times the machine reboot until this partition desapears.
Done!
Hello bro :)

You have a i7-5820K (can be overclocked), how did you do and verify that your Overclock is working on macOS Mojave??

Thanks a lot :)

Motherboard
HP Formosa (IPMMB-FM)
CPU
i7-3770K/Z75
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
Android
I have 3770K but I don't know how to make Overclock works in macOS :(

Motherboard
Gygabyte GA-X99-UD3
CPU
i7-5820K Haswell-E
Graphics
Radeon RX 580 8Gb
Mobile Phone
iOS
hello:
I don't overclock my machine :confused:, cos I use it to work. Confiability and stability are the most import topics for me :thumbup:. I use Mojave, Ubuntu and Windows in the same Machine (diferents fisical SSD Disks, Mac on an a M2 Disc :clap:)
In the Clover configurator, CPU Tab, you can configure the CPU Speed. I don't use it. Cos i don't know how to Check if thats works or don't :(.
Regards,

Motherboard
Gygabyte GA-X99-UD3
CPU
i7-5820K Haswell-E
Graphics
Radeon RX 580 8Gb
Mobile Phone
iOS

May be Novabench app show you if Overclocking it's working or not!
Regards

Motherboard
Astock Z390 extreme 4
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have machine with i5 3570K and I overclock it to 4.6 + IGPU enable. there is no problem. you should find best stable performance to your CPU.
make overclock from bios

Motherboard
HP Formosa (IPMMB-FM)
CPU
i7-3770K/Z75
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
Android
hello:
I don't overclock my machine :confused:, cos I use it to work. Confiability and stability are the most import topics for me :thumbup:. I use Mojave, Ubuntu and Windows in the same Machine (diferents fisical SSD Disks, Mac on an a M2 Disc :clap:)
In the Clover configurator, CPU Tab, you can configure the CPU Speed. I don't use it. Cos i don't know how to Check if thats works or don't :(.
Regards,
May be Novabench app show you if Overclocking it's working or not!
Regards
Dear bro :) Thanks a lot for your kind words, I like your mood jaja ... Ohh wow, you use three different system in different SSD :) and you have a very fast SSD (M2) jaja :D

I will test with Novabench, thanks a lot, have a great day :D

I have machine with i5 3570K and I overclock it to 4.6 + IGPU enable. there is no problem. you should find best stable performance to your CPU.
make overclock from bios
Thanks dear mate :) Wow, impressive overclock :D ... Yes, I know I have to find the best stable frequency and I know I overclock my CPU from BIOS :)

But in macOS, how can I know my system is Overclocked?? I mean in Windows, I can use AIMP Music Converter and convert 15 audio files and with HWInfo or Speccy or whatever jaja I can see my system reaches the Overclock Frequency :)

Is there any like that in macOS??? I mean a program to make the CPU runs at full speed (with overclock). Because I can see the Frequency and Temperature with the HWInfo App (that comes with Multibeast) :)

Thanks

Motherboard
Astock Z390 extreme 4
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
there is a lot of app to check overclock.. HWinfo , iStats , Intel Power Gadget. easy is last one.