HP Formosa (IPMMB-FM)
CPU
i7-3770K/Z75
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
Android
All fine!

Booting from Macintosh OS Mojave Install Partition all times the machine reboot until this partition desapears.
Done!
Hello bro :)

You have a i7-5820K (can be overclocked), how did you do and verify that your Overclock is working on macOS Mojave??

Thanks a lot :)

Motherboard
HP Formosa (IPMMB-FM)
CPU
i7-3770K/Z75
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
Android
I have 3770K but I don't know how to make Overclock works in macOS :(

Motherboard
Gygabyte GA-X99-UD3
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
RX 580
Classic Mac
512K, Plus, Power Mac, SE
Mobile Phone
iOS
hello:
I don't overclock my machine :confused:, cos I use it to work. Confiability and stability are the most import topics for me :thumbup:. I use Mojave, Ubuntu and Windows in the same Machine (diferents fisical SSD Disks, Mac on an a M2 Disc :clap:)
In the Clover configurator, CPU Tab, you can configure the CPU Speed. I don't use it. Cos i don't know how to Check if thats works or don't :(.
Regards,

Motherboard
Gygabyte GA-X99-UD3
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
RX 580
Classic Mac
512K, Plus, Power Mac, SE
Mobile Phone
iOS

May be Novabench app show you if Overclocking it's working or not!
Regards

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have machine with i5 3570K and I overclock it to 4.6 + IGPU enable. there is no problem. you should find best stable performance to your CPU.
make overclock from bios

Motherboard
HP Formosa (IPMMB-FM)
CPU
i7-3770K/Z75
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
Android
hello:
I don't overclock my machine :confused:, cos I use it to work. Confiability and stability are the most import topics for me :thumbup:. I use Mojave, Ubuntu and Windows in the same Machine (diferents fisical SSD Disks, Mac on an a M2 Disc :clap:)
In the Clover configurator, CPU Tab, you can configure the CPU Speed. I don't use it. Cos i don't know how to Check if thats works or don't :(.
Regards,
May be Novabench app show you if Overclocking it's working or not!
Regards
Dear bro :) Thanks a lot for your kind words, I like your mood jaja ... Ohh wow, you use three different system in different SSD :) and you have a very fast SSD (M2) jaja :D

I will test with Novabench, thanks a lot, have a great day :D

I have machine with i5 3570K and I overclock it to 4.6 + IGPU enable. there is no problem. you should find best stable performance to your CPU.
make overclock from bios
Thanks dear mate :) Wow, impressive overclock :D ... Yes, I know I have to find the best stable frequency and I know I overclock my CPU from BIOS :)

But in macOS, how can I know my system is Overclocked?? I mean in Windows, I can use AIMP Music Converter and convert 15 audio files and with HWInfo or Speccy or whatever jaja I can see my system reaches the Overclock Frequency :)

Is there any like that in macOS??? I mean a program to make the CPU runs at full speed (with overclock). Because I can see the Frequency and Temperature with the HWInfo App (that comes with Multibeast) :)

Thanks

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
there is a lot of app to check overclock.. HWinfo , iStats , Intel Power Gadget. easy is last one.