GTX 980ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi y'all.

So as the title says I'm running Sierra on an Asrock X99 Extreme 4 w/ a 5820k. When I benchmarked the CPU in windows it was showing 4.4ghz but now when I benchmark I in OS X with Geekbench Intel Gadget just shows the cpu maxing out at 3.3ghz. I'm using a ssdt for power management. The only things I can think that are going wrong is either my Motherboard isn't applying the over clock or my ssdt is limiting my cpu and I set it up wrong, or maybe something in clover. Thanks for the help. I uploaded my clover file with only my smbios redacted. I am however running on Mac Pro 5,1.

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• CLOVER_copy.zip
    4 MB · Views: 154
Hi y'all.

So as the title says I'm running Sierra on an Asrock X99 Extreme 4 w/ a 5820k. When I benchmarked the CPU in windows it was showing 4.4ghz but now when I benchmark I in OS X with Geekbench Intel Gadget just shows the cpu maxing out at 3.3ghz. I'm using a ssdt for power management. The only things I can think that are going wrong is either my Motherboard isn't applying the over clock or my ssdt is limiting my cpu and I set it up wrong, or maybe something in clover. Thanks for the help. I uploaded my clover file with only my smbios redacted. I am however running on Mac Pro 5,1.

Thanks for the help

Disabling EIST in BIOS will show Overclock in OS X/macOS. Note you will need to customise a SSDT for Powermanagement. GitHub - Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh: Script to generate a SSDT for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back