Contribute
Register

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for /System/.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 15 ay-108ne / HP81EE (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5 7200U @ 2.50GHz, Kabylake
Hi there, I've just bought a new HP 15 ay-108ne pavilion laptop, it comes with a 7th generation Core i5 Intel processor with a DDR4 4GB of Ram and a 500gb SATA HDD.

It's FreeDOS and I haven't installed Windows or Linux, it's still FreeDOS so I can't determine the Motherboard name/manf/etc or CPU microarchitectures.

I created a bootable Sierra Installation USB using Unibeast. EDIT: tried a manual guide for laptops.

I'm trying to boot into the installation but every time I try it shows an OsxAptioFixDrv error followed by a row of (+++++++++++++++++++++++++).

I tried using both OsxAptioFixDrv and OsxAptioFix2Drv both showing same error, tried test2.efi, tried many boot args like (dart=0, ncpi=0x2000, kext-dev-mode=1) I don't know what to do now, btw I installed Sierra on my previous Hewlett Packard MB HP Pavilion 15, they had common errors but I was able to install it at last.

Thank's in advance.

Last edited:
Hi there, I've just bought a new HP 15 ay-108ne pavilion laptop, it comes with a 7th generation Core i5 Intel processor with a DDR4 4GB of Ram and a 500gb SATA HDD.

It's FreeDOS and I haven't installed Windows or Linux, it's still FreeDOS so I can't determine the Motherboard name/manf/etc.

I created a bootable Sierra Installation USB using Unibeast.

I'm trying to boot into the installation but overtime I try it shows an OsxAptioFixDrv error followed by a row of (+++++++++++++++++++++++++).

I tried using both OsxAptioFixDrv and OsxAptioFix2Drv both showing same error, tried test2.efi, tried many boot args like (dart=0, ncpi=0x2000, kext-dev-mode=1) I don't know what to do now, btw I installed Sierra on my previous Hewlett Packard MB HP Pavilion 15, they had common errors but I was able to install it at last.

Thank's in advance.
uinibeast is for desktops

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

It's FreeDOS and I haven't installed Windows or Linux, it's still FreeDOS so I can't determine the Motherboard name/manf/etc.

I created a bootable Sierra Installation USB using Unibeast.

I'm trying to boot into the installation but every time I try it shows an OsxAptioFixDrv error followed by a row of (+++++++++++++++++++++++++).

Thank's in advance.
Do you see something like "boot failed" or "sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting"?

Do you see something like "boot failed" or "sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting"?

I think "sleeping for 10 seconds" appeared once when I tried using osxaptiofixdrv_2000.efi

Any ideas, please?

Same problem, did you solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back