Register

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for system\library\coreservices\boot.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7700Hq
Graphics
1050ti & Intel 630
Hi forum! I have a big problem. My system everything works fine but i don't have brightness slider. I found a tutorial for fix brightness slider in my language. I just install kext "AppleBacklightInjector.kext" ,edit my config (codes I have added below)
and https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/master/hotpatch/SSDT-PNLF.dsl this patch. I converted to .aml with MaciASL. And copy to /EFI/CLOVER/acpi/patched. Rebooted my system and i see this annoying error.

I try to mount efi partion mount on windows because i think if i delete .aml patch and edit config maybe system run back,
but i can't mount my efi partion not showing.

I tried the replace OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 on system disk (Ag) not working.
I create new clover usb with BDUtility but does't work.

lKdpw0H8TVe3HQbA4ujo1Q.png

BCWQUjhRSN23jOKUUEfGZQ.png

QVidP8vJRWWcQgt-stGPtg.png

Please help me @RehabMan my all Logic project on this system. I need them.

Here is the tutorial (I just install kext, edit config and .aml)
https://osxinfo.net/konu/sierra-10-12-4-kurulum-sonrasi-ekran-parlakligi-calistirmak.598/

Code:
 <dict>
         <key>Comment</key>
         <string>change F%uT%04x to F%uTxxxx for AppleBacklightInjector.kext (credit RehabMan)</string>
         <key>Disabled</key>
         <false/>
         <key>Find</key>
         <data>RiV1VCUwNHgA</data>
         <key>Name</key>
         <string>com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight</string>
         <key>Replace</key>
         <data>RiV1VHh4eHgA</data>
       </dict>

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi forum! I have a big problem. My system everything works fine but i don't have brightness slider. I found a tutorial for fix brightness slider in my language. I just install kext "AppleBacklightInjector.kext" ,edit my config (codes I have added below)
and https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/master/hotpatch/SSDT-PNLF.dsl this patch. I converted to .aml with MaciASL. And copy to /EFI/CLOVER/acpi/patched. Rebooted my system and i see this annoying error.

I try to mount efi partion mount on windows because i think if i delete .aml patch and edit config maybe system run back,
but i can't mount my efi partion not showing.

I tried the replace OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 on system disk (Ag) not working.
I create new clover usb with BDUtility but does't work.

lKdpw0H8TVe3HQbA4ujo1Q.png

BCWQUjhRSN23jOKUUEfGZQ.png

QVidP8vJRWWcQgt-stGPtg.png

Please help me @RehabMan my all Logic project on this system. I need them.

Here is the tutorial (I just install kext, edit config and .aml)
https://osxinfo.net/konu/sierra-10-12-4-kurulum-sonrasi-ekran-parlakligi-calistirmak.598/

Code:
 <dict>
         <key>Comment</key>
         <string>change F%uT%04x to F%uTxxxx for AppleBacklightInjector.kext (credit RehabMan)</string>
         <key>Disabled</key>
         <false/>
         <key>Find</key>
         <data>RiV1VCUwNHgA</data>
         <key>Name</key>
         <string>com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight</string>
         <key>Replace</key>
         <data>RiV1VHh4eHgA</data>
       </dict>

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

CPU
i7700Hq
Graphics
1050ti & Intel 630
I can't boot my system how to use gen_debug.sh ? I stuck at first boot screen.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I can't boot my system how to use gen_debug.sh ? I stuck at first boot screen.

The FAQ is very clear on problem reporting requirements for the case you cannot boot.

Motherboard
Hp m6-1045dx
CPU
Ivy Brige i5
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm in the same boat... Basically I updated Clover and it seems to have installed OsxAptioFix2Drv, which I believe was pre-selected for me. Obviously I need to unselect it next time. The problem is I am using the mobo's NVRAM, and I have never had a hackintosh with NVRAM. I get the basic premise, that certain values like display brightness level are persisted on a small flash chip on the motherboard- the NVRAM. Macs have been using it for years to store settings-related values that persist through reboots.

Usually with such an issue, I could format the SSD I had installed macOS (and the emulated NVRAM) to. However that does not work, which makes sense, because the NVRAM is on the motherboard. I am not sure how to clear it, but have high hopes for my Googling skills.

Just wanted to post some more info here since RehabMan wasn't feelin' it.

TLDR: You have to erase your NVRAM and then you should be able to reinstall at least, if you can't boot.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm in the same boat... Basically I updated Clover and it seems to have installed OsxAptioFix2Drv,

The guide recommends AptioMemoryFix.efi.

The problem is I am using the mobo's NVRAM, and I have never had a hackintosh with NVRAM. I get the basic premise, that certain values like display brightness level are persisted on a small flash chip on the motherboard- the NVRAM. Macs have been using it for years to store settings-related values that persist through reboots.

Usually with such an issue, I could format the SSD I had installed macOS (and the emulated NVRAM) to. However that does not work, which makes sense, because the NVRAM is on the motherboard. I am not sure how to clear it, but have high hopes for my Googling skills.

Just wanted to post some more info here since RehabMan wasn't feelin' it.

TLDR: You have to erase your NVRAM and then you should be able to reinstall at least, if you can't boot.

Emulated NVRAM can be used with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi + "RC scripts" from Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.