Motherboard
Asus X99-A USB3.1
CPU
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hey,

I am facing some issues with the OsxAptioFixDrv for Clover. I appended a picture of the error message it shows to me. I can temporarily fix this bug if boot OS X using the UniBeast Drive and run Kext Utility without installing further kexts (so basically cleaning up caches, i guess). But doing this every morning isn't exactly what one wants. I also tried installing the AptioFix-2Drv and LowMemFix. Both did not work for me.

I am using the WebDriver from nVidia due to my Maxwellcard, which works fine once the os is loaded. Currently I have clover 3185 installed. There are 16 GByte of Ram installed in my computer.

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me a solution for this problem.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.3 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 120
Hi lucavb,

I had the same problem the last two days now. I only could boot via USB boot stick into Yosemite, then "touch" S/L/E, waited for the cache update to finish, rebooted and after that booting from SSD worked again exactly once.
I think I have solved it for me though, it may work for you also. Two days ago I installed the new Nvidia WebDrivers (343.02.02f03) and somehow this seems to be connected (I read it somewhere, do not know where though). So after a lot of other experiments I did the following:
- boot via USB with bootleg nv_disable=1
- login as admin
- ensure in Nvidia pref pane thas OS X driver is selected (if not, select it reboot, start over)
- Install web driver again (same package)
- reboot

So far the hack boots up just fine each time, I am keeping my fingers crossed
:)

Regards,
sahnetorti

Hi lucavb,

I had the same problem the last two days now. I only could boot via USB boot stick into Yosemite, then "touch" S/L/E, waited for the cache update to finish, rebooted and after that booting from SSD worked again exactly once.
I think I have solved it for me though, it may work for you also. Two days ago I installed the new Nvidia WebDrivers (343.02.02f03) and somehow this seems to be connected (I read it somewhere, do not know where though). So after a lot of other experiments I did the following:
- boot via USB with bootleg nv_disable=1
- login as admin
- ensure in Nvidia pref pane thas OS X driver is selected (if not, select it reboot, start over)
- Install web driver again (same package)
- reboot

So far the hack boots up just fine each time, I am keeping my fingers crossed
:)

Regards,
sahnetorti

Nope, was not it. This morning I had the issue again :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back