Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Background: I have an HP touchscreen laptop. It’s a small little “convertible” one. I made an OSX installer using unibeast, and it wouldn’t even boot into it on the little HP. I took the HDD out of the HP, installed OS X into it using a different laptop that would actually boot into clover.

Situation: OS X has installed perfectly and will boot up no problem on my other laptop. I took the HDD with OS X on it, and put it into the little HP. Clover boots great. But when I boot Into OS X verbose mode, it gives me the attached error. Could it be the computer itself? Thanks!

Computer:
Intel Pentium 1.9ghz
4gb RAM
500gb storage HDD
Intel graphics

It’s a basic little laptop. Just wanted to do more with it. Thank you for your input on why this might be happening.

Attachments

• 60B0211F-D784-46C9-A771-DFC2E1837459.jpeg
    60B0211F-D784-46C9-A771-DFC2E1837459.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 253
I have the same trouble on an Acer aspire z5761. But first I had to change the name of the efi partition because the bios wouldn't show the usb.

I have the same trouble on an Acer aspire z5761. But first I had to change the name of the efi partition because the bios wouldn't show the usb.
Is it still a standing issue? Or did you fix it?

Background: I have an HP touchscreen laptop. It’s a small little “convertible” one. I made an OSX installer using unibeast, and it wouldn’t even boot into it on the little HP. I took the HDD out of the HP, installed OS X into it using a different laptop that would actually boot into clover.

Situation: OS X has installed perfectly and will boot up no problem on my other laptop. I took the HDD with OS X on it, and put it into the little HP. Clover boots great. But when I boot Into OS X verbose mode, it gives me the attached error. Could it be the computer itself? Thanks!

Computer:
Intel Pentium 1.9ghz
4gb RAM
500gb storage HDD
Intel graphics

It’s a basic little laptop. Just wanted to do more with it. Thank you for your input on why this might be happening.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

First, please fill out your profile as per FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Depending on hardware details, your laptop may not be supported (your Pentium graphics may not be supported).

No the os Sierra setup will not boot still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back