Contribute
Register

OsxAptioFix2Drv ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K Processor (4 GHz, 4 Core, 8 Threads, 8 MB cache, LGA1151 Socket Box)
Graphics
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition Gaming Graphics Card (4GB, PCI Express, 256 Bit)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi

I've been putting together my first Hackintosh with the following specs:

Motherboard

CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K Processor (4 GHz, 4 Core, 8 Threads, 8 MB cache, LGA1151 Socket Box)

RAM
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB Kit (8 GB x 2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin Memory

GPU
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition Gaming Graphics Card (4GB, PCI Express, 256 Bit)

SSD
Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive - Black
HDD
Seagate ST4000DM000 4TB 5900rpm 64MB Cache SATA lll Hard Disk Drive - Black

PSU
Corsair CP-9020076-UK Builder Series 550W CS550M ATX/EPS Semi-Modular 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit

I've made my El Capitan USB bootloader with Unibeast and can get to the clover screen.

However, when I try to boot from the USB I just get an apple logo, then the system restarts.
Running '-v' displays the following error:
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efiUsing reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

I've attached a picture as well.

I should also mention that I had to manually input my MacBookPro9,2 in Clover>Options>Product name in order to get to the apple screen. Without doing this it showed a no entry sign (loading error?).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Update: I tried replacing OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, as well as replacing VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.

The latter had little noticeable effect. The former change resulted in another error, and image of which has been attached (IMG_6223).

Attachments

• IMG_6222.JPG
    IMG_6222.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 410
  • IMG_6223.JPG
    IMG_6223.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 337
Last edited:
I'm having exactly the same problem with my build. I'm using a ASUS H170m-Plus Motherboard and an i7-7700k Processor. I have also tried both OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi and tried replacing VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi. My results mirror the original poster.

Hi

I've been putting together my first Hackintosh with the following specs:

Motherboard

CPU

RAM
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB Kit (8 GB x 2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin Memory

GPU

SSD
Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive - Black
HDD
Seagate ST4000DM000 4TB 5900rpm 64MB Cache SATA lll Hard Disk Drive - Black

PSU
Corsair CP-9020076-UK Builder Series 550W CS550M ATX/EPS Semi-Modular 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit

I've made my El Capitan USB bootloader with Unibeast and can get to the clover screen.

However, when I try to boot from the USB I just get an apple logo, then the system restarts.
Running '-v' displays the following error:
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efiUsing reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

I've attached a picture as well.

I should also mention that I had to manually input my MacBookPro9,2 in Clover>Options>Product name in order to get to the apple screen. Without doing this it showed a no entry sign (loading error?).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Update: I tried replacing OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, as well as replacing VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.

The latter had little noticeable effect. The former change resulted in another error, and image of which has been attached (IMG_6223).

I'm having exactly the same problem with my build. I'm using a ASUS H170m-Plus Motherboard and an i7-7700k Processor. I have also tried both OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi and tried replacing VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi. My results mirror the original poster.

Attach config.

Config attached.

More information: No graphics card installed. I've tried boot flags, including -x -s -no-zp -nv_disable=1, and it still hangs or restarts at the "++++++++++++++++++++++++++" line.

Attachments

• config.plist
    17.5 KB · Views: 179
Config attached.

More information: No graphics card installed. I've tried boot flags, including -x -s -no-zp -nv_disable=1, and it still hangs or restarts at the "++++++++++++++++++++++++++" line.

Using incorrect SMBIOS.

Config attached.

If you want help with your setup, you must follow the site rules and complete all the details of your hardware profile so people have a clue of what you are running.

Thanks in advance.

config attached. I tried updating OsxAptioFixDrv.efi with clover configurator, to no avail.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4 KB · Views: 271
@chris.a, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

Thanks BreBo! I didn't realize that Kaby Lake CPU's weren't supported. I put a FakeCPUID and everything is booting as hoped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back