Contribute
Register

OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi VS OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but your guide refers to Catalina OSX and I am running High Sierra, can I apply it in my system?
Also your Motherboard is completely different of my Dell T7810 as you can see in my profile.
I really need some help to solve my issue. Thank you very much in advance.

To be honest, if you have 2x xeons in there you might need ACPI patching. Your system is not straight-forward. However...

Do not use OsxAptioFix2Drv-Free2000.efi.

You will need to test the others, one at a time, to see which works. More than likely AptioMemoryFix.efi will work with High Sierra. If not then try OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi as my suggestion.

:)

Ok, but your guide refers to Catalina OSX and I am running High Sierra, can I apply it in my system?
Also your Motherboard is completely different of my Dell T7810 as you can see in my profile.
I really need some help to solve my issue. Thank you very much in advance.

It doesn't matter what OS you are using. Getting NVRAM working is the same and can only benefit your system and stability.

I don't know anything about hacking X99 or X299. I have zero experience with both chipsets.

To be honest, if you have 2x xeons in there you might need ACPI patching. Your system is not straight-forward. However...

Do not use OsxAptioFix2Drv-Free2000.efi.

You will need to test the others, one at a time, to see which works. More than likely AptioMemoryFix.efi will work with High Sierra. If not then try OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi as my suggestion.

The OsxAptioFixDrv.efi worked! But every time I Boot, I still getting the messages "You shut down your computer because of a problem" and "Your computer was restarted because a Problem" .
I think my NVRAM is working properly.
Do you mind give me an opinion about that?
thank you in advance.

The OsxAptioFixDrv.efi worked! But every time I Boot, I still getting the messages "You shut down your computer because of a problem" and "Your computer was restarted because a Problem" .
I think my NVRAM is working properly.
Do you mind give me an opinion about that?
thank you in advance.

Ah...

Like @pastrychef , I have no experience of using those CPUs. Sorry. There is a lot of guidance available in the relevant forums, and I can see you have been posting there :thumbup:

Ah...

Like @pastrychef , I have no experience of using those CPUs. Sorry. There is a lot of guidance available in the relevant forums, and I can see you have been posting there :thumbup:

OK thank you guys, I will continue my saga
1582749245721.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back