Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, but your guide refers to Catalina OSX and I am running High Sierra, can I apply it in my system?
Also your Motherboard is completely different of my Dell T7810 as you can see in my profile.
I really need some help to solve my issue. Thank you very much in advance.

To be honest, if you have 2x xeons in there you might need ACPI patching. Your system is not straight-forward. However...

Do not use OsxAptioFix2Drv-Free2000.efi.

You will need to test the others, one at a time, to see which works. More than likely AptioMemoryFix.efi will work with High Sierra. If not then try OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi as my suggestion.

:)

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, but your guide refers to Catalina OSX and I am running High Sierra, can I apply it in my system?
Also your Motherboard is completely different of my Dell T7810 as you can see in my profile.
I really need some help to solve my issue. Thank you very much in advance.

It doesn't matter what OS you are using. Getting NVRAM working is the same and can only benefit your system and stability.

I don't know anything about hacking X99 or X299. I have zero experience with both chipsets.

Motherboard
DELL T7810 X99 (0KJCC5)
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
To be honest, if you have 2x xeons in there you might need ACPI patching. Your system is not straight-forward. However...

Do not use OsxAptioFix2Drv-Free2000.efi.

You will need to test the others, one at a time, to see which works. More than likely AptioMemoryFix.efi will work with High Sierra. If not then try OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi as my suggestion.

The OsxAptioFixDrv.efi worked! But every time I Boot, I still getting the messages "You shut down your computer because of a problem" and "Your computer was restarted because a Problem" .
I think my NVRAM is working properly.
Do you mind give me an opinion about that?
thank you in advance.

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
ASUS Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) - OC 0.6.8
CPU
i3-10320
Graphics
RX560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The OsxAptioFixDrv.efi worked! But every time I Boot, I still getting the messages "You shut down your computer because of a problem" and "Your computer was restarted because a Problem" .
I think my NVRAM is working properly.
Do you mind give me an opinion about that?
thank you in advance.

Ah...

Like @pastrychef , I have no experience of using those CPUs. Sorry. There is a lot of guidance available in the relevant forums, and I can see you have been posting there :thumbup:

Motherboard
DELL T7810 X99 (0KJCC5)
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ah...

Like @pastrychef , I have no experience of using those CPUs. Sorry. There is a lot of guidance available in the relevant forums, and I can see you have been posting there :thumbup:

OK thank you guys, I will continue my saga
1582749245721.png

Status
Not open for further replies.