Contribute
Register

OSX Yosemite on Dell XPS 12 (9Q23) WORKING but no mouse keyboard or wifi (BLUETOOTH WORKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey buddy,

Rehabman: You seem to be the go to guy on this subject of using clover and installing osx. I have sucessfully installed clover and osx on my dell xps 12 9q23 laptop...thanks to your instructions :D

My question is how do I get devices working?? (Cypress Trackpad, keyboard) --MAIN ISSUE--

Can my current card be used for WIFI? (intel centrino advanced-n 6235) My bluetooth works (uses the same card) and if I can use the card for wifi how can I get it working? Or would I need to purchase a half mini pci-e wifi card for my laptop that is known to work?

Anyone feel free to answer as I need help and advice!

Thanks for your time :)

Hey buddy,

Rehabman: You seem to be the go to guy on this subject of using clover and installing osx. I have sucessfully installed clover and osx on my dell xps 12 9q23 laptop...thanks to your instructions :D

My question is how do I get devices working?? (Cypress Trackpad, keyboard) --MAIN ISSUE--

Can my current card be used for WIFI? (intel centrino advanced-n 6235) My bluetooth works (uses the same card) and if I can use the card for wifi how can I get it working? Or would I need to purchase a half mini pci-e wifi card for my laptop that is known to work?

Anyone feel free to answer as I need help and advice!

Thanks for your time :)

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Use google to find Cypress PS2 drivers. I don't have any such hardware, so don't keep track of it.

Intel WiFi not supported. Refer to FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back