Contribute
Register

OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 won't boot after attempted Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as your not actually connecting via the VGA to your hack, you should be fine.. However you may want to disconnect it and check.

Not the greatest suggestion but have you considered uninstalling the software and drivers? You could use something like iFileX to find all associated config and plist files and delete them as well.

Standard disclamer :!: Dont go into your system and start deleting random things if you dont know what your looking for. Im not responsible if you break it 'worse'

Doesn't fix it and i wont use ifilex

Take out Your Apple Bluetooth/WIFI card and try booting then.

i uninstall the software and still wont work....and the wifi/bluetooth card is built in to the casing i cant remove so easily. it was working great before with it.

its due to your Apple WIFI/Bluetooth Card reinstall and Updates it has to be taken out or you can't boot. Ive had this problem with mine. once the update and reinstall is done then you can put it back in again.

are you talking about update and reinstall i did previously or I need to do? and if its one i need to do then how do I update and reinstall?

what I have to keep taking it out every time i need to boot?

You've recently updated. So disconnect USB cable from Front USB2 header. Take the Card out. No. Only on Reinstalls & Updates.

then how come does the -v -f dart=0 nvda_drv=1 allows me to boot

Which Bootloader are you using? -f turns Kernel Cache on.

then put the card in when CPU is on? not quite understanding what your asking me to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back