Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
[FINISHED] OSX Yosemite 10.10.3 new Installation with new Parts

Hi I don´t know what to do. I saw the tonymac site on the internet and read all guides and so I bought new hardware to have a super second mac (first one is a macbook from 2011).
I bought:
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H

Core i5-4690K

Crucial Ballistix Tactical (16GB)

EVGA GTX 750

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Created a USB installation stick on my MacBook with Yosemite 10.10.3 fresh from the app store.
I used Unibeast mit Yosemite Settings and without USB Settings.

Maybed I am to stupid to configure my BIOS because I could not find (CFG-Lock) the other things I did like Tony says in his Guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...supported-intel-based-pc.html#create_unibeast

The Setup does not Start. With bootflags -v -x and so on. I do try over two weeks but not reason.

Can anyone please help me. Maybe in German.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

I´m very sad :(

[h=4]Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H[/h][h=4]Core i5-4690K[/h][h=4]Crucial Ballistix Tactical (16GB)[/h][h=4]EVGA GTX 750[/h][h=4]Samsung 850 EVO 250GB[/h]

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website), So that we can avoid scroll back to your fist post for identifying the hardware details.

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z97X-UD5H (F9F) (CLOVER)
CPU : Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics : Intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

Created a USB installation stick on my MacBook with Yosemite 10.10.3 fresh from the app store.
I used Unibeast mit Yosemite Settings and without USB Settings.

Maybed I am to stupid to configure my BIOS because I could not find (CFG-Lock) the other things I did like Tony says in his Guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...supported-intel-based-pc.html#create_unibeast

The Setup does not Start. With bootflags -v -x and so on. I do try over two weeks but not reason.

Can anyone please help me. Maybe in German.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

I´m very sad :(

Try to boot with "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -f -v", if the booting stuck with messages on the screen the post a clear photo of the entire frozen screen.

Thanks a lot you really made my day. I have my System running :clap::clap::clap:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-05-02 um 17.39.14.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back