Graphics
PNY GeForce GTX 760 OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just bought the ASUS GeForce GTX 750 TI OC graphics card (to replace my old ATI Radeon HD 4870) and after installing it tried to boot OSX but it froze after a moment on the Apple logo loading screen.
I tried different boot options but they all gave the same result.
Can I get some help please?

I just bought the ASUS GeForce GTX 750 TI graphics card (to replace my old ATI Radeon HD 4870) and after installing it tried to boot OSX but it froze after a moment on the Apple logo loading screen.
I tried different boot options but they all gave the same result.
Can I get some help please?

The 750Ti is built on the Maxwell architecture which is not yet supported by OSX, although quite a few forum users are really hoping Apple will use them in time.

Your options at the moment are to switch to built-in graphics that are part of your CPU, or buy a cheap fully supported graphics card and wait until Maxwell is supported.

You can find a list of known working cards in the latest Buyers Guide here.

:thumbup:

The 750Ti is built on the Maxwell architecture which is not yet supported by OSX, although quite a few forum users are really hoping Apple will use them in time.

Your options at the moment are to switch to built-in graphics that are part of your CPU, or buy a cheap fully supported graphics card and wait until Maxwell is supported.

You can find a list of known working cards in the latest Buyers Guide here.

:thumbup:

Oh.... I bought that card cause I thought I had seen it on that list :p If I had known that it wasn't supported then I would have bought a different card, oh well.. My bad :'p

Oh.... I bought that card cause I thought I had seen it on that list :p If I had known that it wasn't supported then I would have bought a different card, oh well.. My bad :'p

You would probably be wise to hold on to it.

The 760 is a good choice right now, it works OOB too.

Hi
my graphics card ausu gtx 750 ti
The software Help you and I could do whatever I install graphics
On mac 109.2, ma10.10 test, but I did not
Please Help
IMG_20141018_222620.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back