Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm tired to try one and another confg to make this work. Many people write about using this or that, others tell is better to use another thing completely different and... I don't know what else to do, so I ask if someone could guide me in the correct way I will really appreciate it.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3537U
Graphic Card: It has two, Intel HD Graphics 4000 and Nvidia GeForce GT 740M
Network: Two cards, Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (RTL8168/8111) and Broadcom adapter for wifi (seems to be BCM43142 but not sure because bluetooth appears with the same chip name).
Chipset (audio included): 7 series/C216 (chipset family high definition audio controller)
SSD: Samsung evo 850
It also have a card reader and NFC connection (not important because I've never used them)

I read about wifi card isn't compatible with hackintosh at all (at least in mavericks, don't know in sierra) but I could plug an adapter. I'd also have Windows and Ubuntu in the same ssd but I understand that's shouldn't be a problem because clover and enoch are ready for support that.

Thanks for reading, I hope someone could help me.

Last edited:
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

I'm tired to try one and another confg to make this work. Many people write about using this or that, others tell is better to use another thing completely different and... I don't know what else to do, so I ask if someone could guide me in the correct way I will really appreciate it.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3537U
Graphic Card: It has two, Intel HD Graphics 4000 and Nvidia GeForce GT 740M
Network: Two cards, Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (RTL8168/8111) and Broadcom adapter for wifi (seems to be BCM43142 but not sure because bluetooth appears with the same chip name).
Chipset (audio included): 7 series/C216 (chipset family high definition audio controller)
SSD: Samsung evo 850
It also have a card reader and NFC connection (not important because I've never used them)

I read about wifi card isn't compatible with hackintosh at all (at least in mavericks, don't know in sierra) but I could plug an adapter. I'd also have Windows and Ubuntu in the same ssd but I understand that's shouldn't be a problem because clover and enoch are ready for support that.

Thanks for reading, I hope someone could help me.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back