Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Spectre-Clover
CPU
i7-8705G/HM117
Graphics
HD630 + Vega M GL
Hello all, I am very new to the Hackintosh seen and I really want a triple boot system on this laptop. I thought it would be fun and really cool to do. I have Manjaro and Windows 10 running side by side and I have my flash drive with Mojave ready to be installed. I really thought I could do this but quickly found out that Clover is harder to configure than I thought. I would really like to know if anyone has done this and can share their CLOVER folder with me. Also, my Windows 10 recovery boot menu sees that I have a ton of clover legacy efi files that I want to get rid of but do not know where they are. Thank you everyone for your time. If someone could give me even just a little bit of help that would be much appreciated.

Also, my Windows 10 recovery boot menu sees that I have a ton of clover legacy efi files that I want to get rid of but do not know where they are.
Use EasyUEFI to manage EFI boot options.
I really thought I could do this but quickly found out that Clover is harder to configure than I thought.
Nothing fast about hackintosh. Get ready for tons of headache if you want to do it : )
You should use Google first.

Hello all, I am very new to the Hackintosh seen and I really want a triple boot system on this laptop. I thought it would be fun and really cool to do. I have Manjaro and Windows 10 running side by side and I have my flash drive with Mojave ready to be installed. I really thought I could do this but quickly found out that Clover is harder to configure than I thought. I would really like to know if anyone has done this and can share their CLOVER folder with me. Also, my Windows 10 recovery boot menu sees that I have a ton of clover legacy efi files that I want to get rid of but do not know where they are. Thank you everyone for your time. If someone could give me even just a little bit of help that would be much appreciated.
So have you tried running macOS on HP Spectre x360?

So have you tried running macOS on HP Spectre x360?
I can only get the installer to boot and set up the install partition. When I boot the partition with the install, it loads until it says 15 minutes then fails.

I can only get the installer to boot and set up the install partition. When I boot the partition with the install, it loads until it says 15 minutes then fails.
have you tried booting already installed system?
have you tried using M2->USB adapter?

I have encountered the same problem. Have you solved it?

I know the problem. It may be caused by the SAMSUNG PM981 Disk. Cannot be supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back