Contribute
Register

OSX Mavericks / ASUS G750JX - INSTALLATION GUIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm able to boot properly in safe mode but I'm unable to install the customisation options from the Multibeast in the safe mode . but still not able to boot without any boot options.:problem:
Any ideas :idea: pls help

Boot "-v" to diagnose. Take a photo when it stops.

Whoa, kudos for getting that up and running on a beast of a laptop. Before I go and add this to my cart, may I poke you about your experience with battery life?

sorry for the late reply rehabman got stuck wid college xams
here's the pic u asked for
IMAG0095.jpg
the text flows till here then the screen goes black again pls help thank u 4 ur support :thumbup:

sorry for the late reply rehabman got stuck wid college xams
here's the pic u asked for
View attachment 74480
the text flows till here then the screen goes black again pls help thank u 4 ur support :thumbup:

I assume you have nvidia Optimus. And nvidia drivers are loading. You need to remove the nvidia drivers.

I assume you have nvidia Optimus. And nvidia drivers are loading. You need to remove the nvidia drivers.
Thank u rehab man for d suggestion BUT wen
I tried removing all the nvidia drivers and rebooting into mac after fresh installation it restarts itself while loading in any mode. And I found there r no optimus drivers there are only gforce, 3d, and pysx drivers installed on my system
pls suggest any other solution thank u

Thank u rehab man for d suggestion BUT wen
I tried removing all the nvidia drivers and rebooting into mac after fresh installation it restarts itself while loading in any mode. And I found there r no optimus drivers there are only gforce, 3d, and pysx drivers installed on my system
pls suggest any other solution thank u

Are you using my kernel? Nvidia drivers start with NVDA, GeForce.

Yes I'm using the kernel provided by u rehabman I tried d other kernel too but same results :oops:

Yes I'm using the kernel provided by u rehabman I tried d other kernel too but same results :oops:

Are you using KernelPatcher to get around Local APIC panic?

no im not using lapic kernel patcher. Shall I use it ?

If you're still getting an early reboot then it could be lapic panic. I could have removed the lapic panic from my kernel, but then it would qualify as a "change" and by license agreement I would be required to "publish" my changes (even if it is commenting out a single line of code). In order to avoid that, I left the panic in there (so it is simply a recompile of Apple's source code as-is), since it is easily patched on-the-fly by the KernelPatcher module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back