Motherboard
Asus P5LD2-X/1333
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500
Graphics
Ati Radeon HD 2400 PRO
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone, the other day I'm going to make a El Capitan usb flash drive with Unibeast on Snow Leopard. All right, installation finished, okay ... little problem installing Clover, I had to do it manually.I took the computer and plugged the usb pendrive into the bios, all ok and I started El Capitan.Appena the installation screen comes an error saying "OSX is already install on this Mac" And a Restart button. do??

@Astoli, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

[QUOTE = "BreBo, post: 1630142, membro: 239040"] [USER = 1923095] @Astoli [/ USER], aggiorna il tuo profilo ( dettagli personali ) con la tua scheda madre o Marca / modello, CPU e scheda grafica. [/ CITAZIONE]
I apologize for BreBo, but I did not know. I updated my profile ... anyway I have an Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 (CPU), an ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO (GPU), and the Asus P5LD2-X / 1333 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back