Contribute
Register

OSX El Capitan - Tips for fixing Intel USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Tip #2 worked for me. Thank you very much.

There is also one wired thing that I don't know if was like this in Yosemite or is new in El Capitan, it is the SATA Intel Chipset series. In system Information it shows Intel 8 Series instead of 9 Series Chipset . My build has this motherboard GIGABYTE Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK (rev. 1.1) BIOS version F8 and it should use Intel 9 not 8. Anybody has an idea what might be the issue?

Glad it worked for you :thumbup:

And for the SATA issue, I'm not too sure, seems weird though :think:

I have been trying to follow the usb threads but I am still confused. On my computer, only one of each of the built in usb ports is active. (for example: my case has two usb3 ports and two usb2 ports on the front, only one of each works.) I tried some of the solutions posted in clover configurator and with kexts.

Is this a port injector issue. Writing my own injector is beyond me, I am afraid.

I have been trying to follow the usb threads but I am still confused. On my computer, only one of each of the built in usb ports is active. (for example: my case has two usb3 ports and two usb2 ports on the front, only one of each works.) I tried some of the solutions posted in clover configurator and with kexts.

Is this a port injector issue. Writing my own injector is beyond me, I am afraid.

Install USBInjectAll: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-USB-Inject-All

works?

RehabMan

ModeratorJoin DateMay 2012Posts101,250MoboIntel DH67BLCPUCore i7-2600KGraphicsIntel HD 3000Geekbench Score11641Online
user-online.png
iphone4.png
macbookair.png

11-13-2015, 01:54 PM

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mamateis
Where do I install this kext-- s/l/e?

Or /L/E. Or EFI/Clover/kexts. It will work from all locations.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. When I connect the PCIe card ASUS U3S6 ( PCIE Usb3 SATA 3 ), it's not possible to boot (the Apple logo stays on the boot screen).
If it's not connected, High Sierra boots.
How should we install it ?

Edit:
hello, how did you install the U3S6 card under macos 10.13? I can not find the right KEXT.
When the PCIe card U3S6 is unplugged, no problem to boot high Sierra.

If the PCIe card is plugged, the boot verbose mode blocks on:

FakeSMCKeyStore: started

TY very much all for help me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back