Graphics
gtx 970 gaming g1
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys (I'm German sorry for my bad english)

First i have a list of my hardware

Mainboard: Gigabyte z87x ud4h
CPU: 4790k
GPU: -
Ram: DDR3 16gb Crucial Ballistix sport 1600 cl9

I think that are the Important Hardware

My problem i start my pc with a 3.0 32gb USB stick it works :)
than I'm in the Clover menu i start the installation but, after the half line stop it with a stop sign. Actually i have installed yosemite. Installed on a 250gb Samsung 850 evo. I have search already but no result.
it has to work with that hardware :/

I happy about a answer :)

add -v flag so you can see where it stops.

I have the same hard drive, gigabyte motherboard (not the same) and graphics Nvidia (3 different cards) and it works.

options : dart0 (only)

options dsml : 0000000000 (uncheck all )

graphics : check all

for the clover, I use the bootloader 3259, works better than the last one 3330

Hey,
i have already started with -v -x i have successfully installed yosemite with the command: -x IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=0D220003 PCIRootUID=1
and this has success but by clover i can't give
a start variable and by options i have this already in "boot flags" but no result. I think its the Intel HD 4600 do not works. I have buy already a GPU (gtx 970) but delivery problems.

I have clover 3320.

Hey,
i have already started with -v -x i have successfully installed yosemite with the command: -x IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=0D220003 PCIRootUID=1
and this has success but by clover i can't give
a start variable and by options i have this already in "boot flags" but no result. I think its the Intel HD 4600 do not works. I have buy already a GPU (gtx 970) but delivery problems.

I have clover 3320.

IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=0D220003 this "boot flags" are useless in Clover. Post your (zipped) EFI folder (or at least your config.plist). Are you booting UEFI or Legacy? Primary graphics? nVidia or integrated?

IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=0D220003 this "boot flags" are useless in Clover. Post your (zipped) EFI folder (or at least your config.plist). Are you booting UEFI or Legacy? Primary graphics? nVidia or integrated?

I booting UEFI i have now only the integrated graphic intel HD 4600

I don't see the EFI folder
this are the error screen
IMG_0509.jpgIMG_0508.jpg

so is GTX970 removed when you are trying to install ? HD4600 works out of the box, just need to make sure Intel injection is enabled in Clover (it is if you used Unibeast to create your USB stick)

i have now only the integrated graphic intel HD 4600
i don't have a video card its shipping

have you see the screenshots?

i check now a other version of clover and than i can give a zipped efi folder

Intel inject is enabled but not works :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back