Contribute
Register

OS X Will Be Around Until At Least 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then , we may be seeing OSX 10.14 Los Angeles???:D

Well then , we may be seeing OSX 10.14 Los Angeles???:D
Sounds good, but only time can tell if it'll actually happen and which specific version number if it does.

Pros and cons:

Ok, so when Microsoft decided to take Windows 8 (which I can say COMPLETELY sucks because I am seeing way to many bugs in the system) and put a clone of it on a mobile device so you can have the same feel to it as if you were still using your Windows 8 desktop. :banghead:

It could have been a good idea, if they were really to adapt it more to a touchscreen environment on a tablet instead of porting their own operating system to a mobile tablet.

However, people still did buy it because it seemed like a good idea, it was just executed in the wrong fashion. If Apple were to bring the OS10 desktop feel to my iPad, my home screen would be cluttered. Apple made a good choice with combining the user friendliness of OS10 into iOS, but while giving it total simplicity.

View attachment 58608
Onstage at WWDC, Craig Federighi said that the new "California locations" series will take OS X through the "Next 10 years". So I guess we can assume Apple isn't killing it off or combining it into iOS until at least 2023 :p

steve jobs 10 year business plan for osx? .. and i thought mountain lion 10.8.5 was good enough. maybe they can bring out an update osx 10.8.6 that includes every feature in 10.9 such as full screen dual screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back