Contribute
Register

OS X ML Success! ASUS P8z68-v Pro Gen 3 Dual nVidia GTX 560ti 448 GFX, 3 Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have an AMD graphics card, but everything else is very close to your build. I cannot get my Hackintosh to boot up with the GPU. It's an AMD HD 6450 1GB.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Try this:
Extreme Tweaker:
AI Overclock Tuner = Manual
Turbo ratio = By number of active cores mode
Internal PLL Overvoltage = Disabled
Realtime Ratio Changes in OS = Disabled

-----------------------------------------------------

Advanced\CPU Configuration:
CPU Ratio = Auto
CPU C1E = Enabled
C3 Report = Enabled
C6 Report = Enabled

------------------------------------------------------

Advanced\USB Configuration:
EHCI Hand-Off = Enabled

------------------------------------------------------

Advanced\SATA Configuration
SATA Mode = AHCI

i can't find the bios setting for "Realtime Ratio Changes in OS = Disabled"

So I've followed this method and gotten ML to install. Only problem is that the geekbench scores are locked at 4400. I suspect the p states are locked.
Has anyone been able to speedstep to work on this motherboard and ML?

+1

Have you found a fix for the sleep issue? I have the ASUS P8Z68-V PRO motherboard with 560ti graphics card. Everything seems to be working good except for the sleep thing. Kind of a real pain.

When I tell it to sleep or after the time allotted for sleep, the monitor shuts off, the keyboard and mouse shut their lights off, but the fan and case lights remain on. Then, I hit a button on the keyboard and the keyboard lights back up but the computer does not wake up. It will just stay lit up and fan running. Hard drive lights do not flash when I hit anything. I have to hold the power button down to turn it off then back on.

I have put the SleepEnabler.kext in the Extras folder but that didn't work.

Thanks for any help.

Please Help,

Trying to install OS X on the same board. It boots into the USB but all I see is the beachball. Nothing more. Its been about 20 mins and I have no menus to start the installation of the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back