NVidia Quadro 2000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

I'm totally new to all this, I have a HP z400 Workstation, running with an Intel Xeon W3670 Processor (Socket FCLGA1366) and I want to kow if I can install Mavericks on it. Additional Specs:

nVidia Quadro 2000
12 GB RAM
256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD (both SATAIII)

Thank you guys!

I think the only way to know is to true. Willing to bet you will have less than 50% on compatability. Things like ethernet, sound, and video might not work, without getting additional parts (some can be pretty cheap over USB). Since you do not have a GB board, I can only wish you luck, and try it for fun, but don't be surprised if it doesn't come out the way you want. I got a free HP desktop once, nothing like yours, it was my first hackintosh, and it was pretty rough going but i ended up getting most things working, except video, which I could not change the res of and had no gpu performance. none the less, it was still a fun little experiment that lead to the build I have listed here in my profile.

PS. I would try installing to a flash drive, or a secondary drive for sure

Hi. I installed Mavericks 10.3.9 on my Hp Z400 (SSD SATA drive). Everithing is working except WiFi, but the machine is very fast and stable. I used Multibeast 6.2.1
Specs: Hp Z400 - CPU Xeon W3550 - Graphics Nvidia Quadro 2000. Did you solve as well?

Hi could you please explain how you did the installation ?

I am currently not getting AHCI installed on my HP z400. Do you know how to install AHCI on z400?

Thank you!

I'm a bit confused.... Did you check in your BIOS "AHCI + RAID" option it's selected?

I got past that step, been on that step for days :)

But now i boot my OSX install fron internal HDD, My problem now is that i dont have Mouse or Keyboard.
Did you have the same problem ? And how did you solve it ?

Because i have the same specs as you ppcnostalgic

Thanks

Yes, I had the same issue. At boot screen type UseKernelCache=No and your USB ports should work.

Hello brother
can you tell me the way
i have the same PC
i can't boot
i want install os x mavercks too
please help

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I had the same issue. At boot screen type UseKernelCache=No and your USB ports should work.

Hello brother
can you tell me the way
i have the same PC
i can't boot
i want install os x mavercks too
please help

What did you mean <I can't boot>? Are you running your installer and you're stuck somewhere like Apple logo or what else?

What did you mean <I can't boot>? Are you running your installer and you're stuck somewhere like Apple logo or what else?

No apple logo the screen stay black

give me the way how did you install os x mavericks on your hp z400 plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back