Contribute
Register

OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

if i want to download mavericks from apps store today and then want to install it after one week then is it possible??? please help me.

Yes there is no best before date on the Install.app.

I see a lot of people making the same error as I when I read the Maverick Posts. The unibeast procedure is for both Fresh installs and for Upgrades. If you are only scanning through the first part it of the unibeast procedure it seamingly only talks about Fresh installs. Maybe it is avoids a lot of unneeded questions if it is highlighted in the top that it is for "Fresh installs and for Upgrades". The upgrade went like a charm and at a first glance OS 10.9 is faster than 10.8. Keep on the good work Tonymac team and Apple!!

worked like a charm GA-z87x-ud3h Gigabyte gtx 760 i4770k. Just had to re enable sound & ethernet as suggested. Only issue new iphoto maps displays blank map, rest of app okay. Imaps app works Old done works okay with google maps. FCPX & LOGIC X ok.

OSX Maverick failed to download.
Use the Purchases page to try again.

It's possible using unibeast with Maverick not from app store?

OS X Maverick failed to download
Use the Purchases page to try again.

Any help?

I did the update on my machine and it basically worked flawlessly. I had to install via Unibeast, but it was basically an upgrade. All I needed to do when the install was done was install the new drivers with Multibeast. Check my system requirements out if you're curious.

Cannot download Maverick.
Please check purchases to try again..

Any help?

How do I download osx maverick to my hard drive?when i go to the mac store i see the osx maverick free upgrade,i click on free upgrade,then i get the install app,i want to download osx maverick to my hard drive to Create a Bootable USB Drive Using UniBeast.

When i try to update iPhoto or iMovie i get a error Message saying that the product i want to update was bought with another AppleID, which is not true. Whats the issue here? I am using the latest chameleon bootloader 2.2svn 2265.

is there anyone willing to upload the mavericks updater.app from the app store for me? becouse i keep getting the error 'an unknown error occured'. this is becouse i dont have ethernet (which i can't get working unforunately, i already tried installing the kext file for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back