Contribute
Register

OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

How do you just download it? The button says Install and I'm not ready for that but am afraid that Mavericks won't stay free.

It will

You could try getting a real processor, You don't deserve 10.9 if you are going to run it on an Atom processor.

Guys, I want to use UniBeast on my Netbook to install 10.9 on my i7 machine. I just can't figure out how to download 10.9 on an Atom netbook. Maybe I can fake the CPU information the Mac App Store gets, but I don't know how..

lmfaooooooooooooooo i wouldnt use an atom processor in my alarm clock . lololololol get an ETREME EDITION Core i7 and call it a day like I did ....

any bodies know which build has 10.9

The Mav-GM has: 13A598

Should be the same ..

I downloaded it. Then (still in 10.8.5) it shows me an install windows. I let it install to my main OSX volume. It then asks to reboot so I did that. It then boots to 10.8.5 as if nothing was installed. I checked the main volume and there is now a "OS X Install Data". I guess it was supposed to install on the next boot, but it doesn't do so. I'm on the latest Chimera. Any ideas? I'm guessing we'll have to create a bootable stick and do a fresh install...

you guys think I will be able to crossfire my video cards on Mavericks ?

I downloaded it. Then (still in 10.8.5) it shows me an install windows. I let it install to my main OSX volume. It then asks to reboot so I did that. It then boots to 10.8.5 as if nothing was installed. I checked the main volume and there is now a "OS X Install Data". I guess it was supposed to install on the next boot, but it doesn't do so. I'm on the latest Chimera. Any ideas? I'm guessing we'll have to create a bootable stick and do a fresh install...

Try using the Chameleon Wizard to generate a different smbios.plist file. Any option in there will be an acceptable processor.

Same exact problem here. Can't get past the reboot to 10.8.5

had mavericks installed fresh and running great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back