Contribute
Register

OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

Wondering the same. Of course I purchased all the parts from the buyers guide to build the CustoMac Pro EXCEPT a copy of Mountain Lion the day before Apple takes it off the market :banghead:

Hoping installation steps for Mavericks (or at least a work-around) are forthcoming.

Cant download from App Store. I get this error message:

You have updates available for other accounts. Sign in to [email protected] to update applications for that account.

But thats not my mail address. Any ideas how to fix this?

I'm on 10.8.5, but I've never managed to fix the Mac App Store login problem. Is there a way to dl Mavericks without going through the App Store?

No, only use Mavericks downloaded from the APP store Per the Site rules.

Downloading from Spain. My spare drive is gonna have a lot of work this week…

:headbang:

I'm trying to donwload 10.9 with my Intel Atom Hackintosh to use UniBeast, but it says I need at least a Core2Duo. Any idea how to trick the Mac App Store into thinking I had a Core2Duo?
Thanks in advance

The Rules are the Rules :confused:

"AMD nor Atom CPUs and NVIDIA, ATI, VIA or SIS desktop chipsets are not supported by the methods and software on this site and will not work. Any post requesting help for or asking about these will be deleted."

I'm trying to donwload 10.9 with my Intel Atom Hackintosh to use UniBeast, but it says I need at least a Core2Duo. Any idea how to trick the Mac App Store into thinking I had a Core2Duo?
Thanks in advance
You could try getting a real processor, You don't deserve 10.9 if you are going to run it on an Atom processor.

I'm on 10.8.5, but I've never managed to fix the Mac App Store login problem. Is there a way to dl Mavericks without going through the App Store?
I could not fathom the App Store Login either. Spent endless hours and many sleepless nights and found a simple fix for that and also for the sound issue.

Tried all the advice and fixes - you name it I tried it without success.

Firstly the Ethernet issue - App Store relies on you having your Ethernet working correctly. My onboard Ethernet was dead on my Hackintosh as was my onboard sound - nothing could resurrect it!

Ethernet first - searched for a work out of the box PCi express ethernet card
Got this one: [AMAZON-uk]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0017K6BR8/[/AMAZON-uk]
Plugged it in - booted up - logged in to app store and iCloud with no issues

Next had the same problem with sound so had the idea of a usb soundcard - searched for one which worked on a Mac and found this one:
[AMAZON-uk]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0042RUERG/[/AMAZON-uk]
Plugged it an and hey presto sound!

Cant download from App Store. I get this error message:

You have updates available for other accounts. Sign in to [email protected] to update applications for that account.

But thats not my mail address. Any ideas how to fix this?

That's usually because of some cracked program you downloaded off t*****ts

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed on my MBA and I love it so far. Getting ready to Install on my CustoMac IvyBridge. Will update with results.

Is this update installable when already running a 10.8.5 hackintosh? Can someone post the results on upgrading ML to Mavericks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back