Contribute
Register

OS X Mavericks Installation Video Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the one thing I missed/don't get...
Do you copy the downloaded Mavericks file on to the USB drive once UniBeast has been installed on it?

Thanks for you time and help.

Haswell 4770-k
MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX
Kingston DDR3-2400 8192MB HyperX Beast
Kingston HyperX SSD SandForceR 120GB
Inno3D GeForce GTX 770 iChill HerculeZ X3 Ultra 4GB

Hi everyone, here is the case, I created the boot flash image took maveriks with App Store
when laden with flash, choose the stick is a check run, and then a second one in the middle of a gray screen and the apple goes to reboot, what to do?

Hello, I followed the guide to the letter but when I arrive in mid installation stops and asks you to restart! solutions?
With what flag you have to start?

also after creating the usb stick with UniBeast must insert additional files besides Multibeast?

I solved ... some help for iCloud, iMessage??

Hi guys,

I'm very new to all of this and was hoping to get a little bit of help.
When I tried installing mavericks I would get the apple logo and then after a while the computer would go back to the boot screen where I chose USB.

I tried adding -v and got as far as "MAC Framework successfully initialized" but then it stops straight after when it reaches PCI configuration begin.

Any idea on what Im doing wrong?

Hello everyone

For me this instruction have worked out before a few weeks, but I have a problem now.
My sone have formatted my USB drive and now I can't start my Mavericks.
i have try to make again the USB using Snow Leopard, but when I start the installation of the UniBeast I have an error message:
The installation failed!
An unknown installation error occurred!

Did someone have some idea what this could be?

you have to have the installation of the OSX in the Application folder. there are many tutorials on the net (YT) also.

Multibeast when is installing it searches for the operating system in the Aplication folder, if it doesn't find it, it will give you that message

I have it!

Like I have told you - I have done this already one time and it works in that moment.
But not - it want to.

But - I will try to download it again and see if something will change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back