- Jul 25, 2018
- Fujitsu FJNB25E (Clover)
- Intel HD 4000
- Mobile Phone
That makes sense.If your BIOS provides no method for setting legacy boot as priority, you will not be able to boot legacy.
Because with a legacy Clover setup, both legacy and UEFI remain possibilities.
To recap what I've tried:
- Legacy booting: Can't. No option to set it as a priority in my BIOS (post #15)
- AptioMemoryFix.efi: kernel cache error (post #13)
- OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi: End RandomSeed then plus signs (post #6 (screenshot) , post #8 (Clover zip))
- OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi: kernel cache error (post #15)
- OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi: kernel cache error