Contribute
Register

OS X El Capitan Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some strange reason FakeSMC Plugins wouldn't work. not to worry its beta so. Cheers anyway RehabMan :thumbup:

For some strange reason FakeSMC Plugins wouldn't work. not to worry its beta so. Cheers anyway RehabMan :thumbup:

They are working here. Make sure you use the HwMonitor that matches. And make sure HwMonitor is configured to show an icon on the menu bar (click on the empty space if it is not showing).

As you can see in my screenshot USB3 is recognized, but attached USB 3.0 devices only work at 480Mbit/s.
They should connect at 5Mbit/s.

A look at your ioreg will provide more information. System Info screen shot not very useful.

What is your bios settings under Perpherals? Also I forgot to ask what bios version are you using? I'm using F9 bios. If your not using F9 version then my DSDT I gave to you isn't going to work.

I'll have another look everything else is up and running tho so I'm happy. I'm going to have another go on this H61N-USB3 I think it's a USB issue.

So heres whats happening RehabMan I've thought about it what could be causing the issue I'm using Bios version F2. I'm going to do a Bios Update I'm running F2 the latest is F8 bios before i can update the bios i have to edit my DSDT to enable my ATI Graphics. I'll report back.

RehabMan I'm having some problem making my USB i type this in Terminal but keeps coming up with command not found any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 04.55.27.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 04.55.27.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 164
So I've disabled USB 3 and what to you know it's booted and installing EI Capitan so as it seems it's an issue with USB3 on the H61N-USB3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back