Contribute
Register

OS X El Capitan Public Beta 3 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to mention that after PB3 was installed I couldn't boot due to a KP with FakeSMC. I was able to boot by using clovers "without caches and with injected kexts" option. I also don't need rootless=0 anymore.

Just wanted to mention that after PB3 was installed I couldn't boot due to a KP with FakeSMC. I was able to boot by using clovers "without caches and with injected kexts" option. I also don't need rootless=0 anymore.

Hi, can you please elaborate on that? I've installed PB3 last night and my hack won't boot anymore. What exactly do I have to do to make it boot? Please help, I have all my important files there can't access them! Thanks!!

I removed "rootless:0" and "dart=0" and voila working right now :clap:

I've removed both "rootless:0" and "dart=0" and it does not work for me...any ideas?

After failing to boot after upgading from El Capitan public beta 1 to El Capitan public beta 2, I switched back from El Capitan to Yosemite 10.10.4.

It seems that the technology so far is not good enough to hack El Capitan. I will keep focusing on Tony.

Tom

I've removed both "rootless:0" and "dart=0" and it does not work for me...any ideas?
I'm using iMac 12,2, Intel 3770K i7, GA-X77X-UP5-TH + Clover. FakeSMC+Plugins installed in the S/L/E
working fine

Beta 2 works after moving kexts into S/L/E. But Beta 3 does not work with this method...

Hi, can you please elaborate on that? I've installed PB3 last night and my hack won't boot anymore. What exactly do I have to do to make it boot? Please help, I have all my important files there can't access them! Thanks!!

From clover go to options and for boot options remove "rootless=0" then go back to the main screen and press space while hovering over your 10.11 partition and select "without caches and with injected kexts".

Should boot fine.

From clover go to options and for boot options remove "rootless=0" then go back to the main screen and press space while hovering over your 10.11 partition and select "without caches and with injected kexts".

Should boot fine.

Thanks, but it doesn't, so after about an hour spent trying all the options and combinations, I gave up and ended up reinstalling El Capitan. All my files are there, but I'm now back to the first Beta. I'll update again only when Clover gets fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back