Contribute
Register

OS X El Capitan Public Beta 3 is Now Available

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just wanted to mention that after PB3 was installed I couldn't boot due to a KP with FakeSMC. I was able to boot by using clovers "without caches and with injected kexts" option. I also don't need rootless=0 anymore.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
Core i3-2310m
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just wanted to mention that after PB3 was installed I couldn't boot due to a KP with FakeSMC. I was able to boot by using clovers "without caches and with injected kexts" option. I also don't need rootless=0 anymore.
Hi, can you please elaborate on that? I've installed PB3 last night and my hack won't boot anymore. What exactly do I have to do to make it boot? Please help, I have all my important files there can't access them! Thanks!!

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
Core i3-2310m
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I removed "rootless:0" and "dart=0" and voila working right now :clap:
I've removed both "rootless:0" and "dart=0" and it does not work for me...any ideas?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
After failing to boot after upgading from El Capitan public beta 1 to El Capitan public beta 2, I switched back from El Capitan to Yosemite 10.10.4.

It seems that the technology so far is not good enough to hack El Capitan. I will keep focusing on Tony.

Tom

htc

Motherboard
GA-Z77-UP5 TH, Asus X53SV
CPU
Intel Core i7-3770K, i7-2670QM
Graphics
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 480 8GB& HD 4000
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I've removed both "rootless:0" and "dart=0" and it does not work for me...any ideas?
I'm using iMac 12,2, Intel 3770K i7, GA-X77X-UP5-TH + Clover. FakeSMC+Plugins installed in the S/L/E
working fine

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8560w
CPU
i7-2640M
Graphics
ATI HD 6770M (FirePro M5950)
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Beta 2 works after moving kexts into S/L/E. But Beta 3 does not work with this method...

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi, can you please elaborate on that? I've installed PB3 last night and my hack won't boot anymore. What exactly do I have to do to make it boot? Please help, I have all my important files there can't access them! Thanks!!
From clover go to options and for boot options remove "rootless=0" then go back to the main screen and press space while hovering over your 10.11 partition and select "without caches and with injected kexts".

Should boot fine.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
Core i3-2310m
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
From clover go to options and for boot options remove "rootless=0" then go back to the main screen and press space while hovering over your 10.11 partition and select "without caches and with injected kexts".

Should boot fine.
Thanks, but it doesn't, so after about an hour spent trying all the options and combinations, I gave up and ended up reinstalling El Capitan. All my files are there, but I'm now back to the first Beta. I'll update again only when Clover gets fixed!