If someone will answer this 2 question, I will also be happy. I want to upgrade to El Capitan but I use Chameleon. How can I change to Clover? Is it hard?
I have heard of them, saw some people here with Clover, but never know why it's better.
Basically it's a newer more modern boot loader that boots using UEFI vs Legacy. Here are some other things:
- Boots troublesome desktop and laptop BIOS/UEFI
- Uses native OS X installation media
- Ability to patch DSDT/kernel/kexts at boot time
- Creates OS X Recovery partition
- No boot0 error with 4K Advanced Format drives
- Solves multi-boot issues with Linux and Windows 7/8
- Solves traditional bootloader NVRAM issues related to iMessage/FaceTime
That's straight from Tony's Post. Click here to learn how to install Clover