Acer Aspire VX15 (Clover)
CPU
I7-7770HQ
Graphics
GTX 1050TI, Intel HD 630 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello! I can't boot my OS X using this.. I uploaded u my Clover folder including the files generated using F4. I have an Acer Aspire VX15, Intel HD 630+ nVidia Geforce 1050TI, I7-7770HQ. I have always a kernel panic

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
Man, all the guys from this forum ask me to follow guides, I followed 100000 times, and everytime I fail... u don't even tell me where I fail and what do I done wrong...
well, your drivers64UEFI isn't per guide

your kexts/other folder isn't per guide, you don't need all those kexts in there, only essential kexts FakeSMC, voodoops2controller and an Ethernet kext should be in there. all kexts that are needed should be in S/L/E or L/E

then you change:

<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>Yes</string>

to:

<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>Detect</string>

your config.plist is not per guide either

well, your drivers64UEFI isn't per guide

your kexts/other folder isn't per guide, you don't need all those kexts in there, only essential kexts FakeSMC, voodoops2controller and an Ethernet kext should be in there. all kexts that are needed should be in S/L/E or L/E

then you change:

<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>Yes</string>

to:

<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>Detect</string>

your config.plist is not per guide either
Still doesn't work...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 137

Attachments

• IMG_20170712_141241.jpg
    IMG_20170712_141241.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 60
Sorry,my fault.

Your Clover/kexts is not per guide.
There are kexts there that are not recommended, duplicates in 10.12 and Other, and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext is missing.
Also ACPI/patched should not have anything in it (patched ACPI not needed for installation... that is a post-install task).
Your config.plist is also not per guide. Use the appropriate plist from the guide.

I think you need to read the guide much more carefully.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Your Clover/kexts is not per guide.
There are kexts there that are not recommended, duplicates in 10.12 and Other, and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext is missing.
Also ACPI/patched should not have anything in it (patched ACPI not needed for installation... that is a post-install task).
Your config.plist is also not per guide. Use the appropriate plist from the guide.

I think you need to read the guide much more carefully.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
I have already installed my system, this is patched by me, and I DON'T know if it s ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back