Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just updated on my Hackintosh 'Sabertooth X79' and it works fine.

Article: OS X 10.9.5 Update

Update passed with combo package downloaded from apple.

repaired permissions > Ran combo update > Reboot > Ran Multibeast latest and updated for ALC892 audio > Reboot > repair permissions > DONE and success.

My system: ASRock Z77Pro3 i7-3770

Which MultiBeast did you use to reinstall 892 and trim? I had hard time with latest MultiBeast installing 892 on 10.9.4 and had to go back a few versions.

Multibeast 6.4.2. I also manually put the computer to sleep and the audio work upon wake.

Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 10.31.09 AM.jpg
Install OS X Mavericks App Updated -

If you downloaded Mavericks from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. When the download finishes, the app will automatically open. The updated 10.9.5 Install OS X Mavericks App can be found in the Applications folder. You may then re-create your UniBeast installation USB.

GA-H61M-D2-B3 updated perfectly. I only had to apply audio and trim, the usual procedures. This system has been updating perfectly since snow leopard :D

i just updated on my Hackintosh 'Sabertooth X79' and it works fine.

No sound for me on the same motherboard.
Where did you get the sound driver ?

As a total fresh newbie (lost my hackintosh virginity 3 hours ago). I might wanna skip this update.

I got a full working 10.9.3 hackintosh and really proud of it. I've got an iMac 27" 2010 2.93Ghz model which seems like a turtle vs my Hackintosh. ^^

Completely broke audio on my GA-Z87X-UD5 TH. None of the fixes in current version of Multibeast fix it. Other than that, everything seemed ok. If anyone has any idea on a possible audio fix, would appreciate it. If not though, will start from vanilla and skip this update. Might want to avoid if you're using a GA-Z87X-UD5 TH motherboard.

Try running an older version of Multibeast. I had broken audio after last update to 10.9.4. I ran an older version of MB and audio was working great after. The updated audio drivers in the newer version of MB apparently didn't work for my setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back