Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto as with OpenBlueSky.....Completely broke audio on my GA-Z87X-UD5 TH

OpenBlueSky: I had the same problem - but fixed it by installing the 898 using Multibeast 6.0.0.

Article: OS X 10.9.5 Update

Which MultiBeast did you use to reinstall 892 and trim? I had hard time with latest MultiBeast installing 892 on 10.9.4 and had to go back a few versions.

I have the same mb (z87mx-d3h) and I updated trough app store directly, and I tried with multibeast 6.4 and 6.3 and I had no sound after rebooting and repaired permissions. After the panic moment, I tried with multibeast 6.1, installing 892 drivers and HDA patch, and it works now perfect.

Trim enabler, repaired permissions (lots of errors to repair) again and voilá! :thumbup:

Nvidia driver has ben updated with 334.01.03f01, looks like a quick fix of the old towards 10.9.5

Which MultiBeast did you use to reinstall 892 and trim? I had hard time with latest MultiBeast installing 892 on 10.9.4 and had to go back a few versions.

6.0.1 worked ok for me

I repaired permissions then updated using software update. Ran Multibeast. Had to do that twice. Didn't have an internet connection first time. System saw the hardware but didn't grab IP address. I had upgraded my home router a week before so that may have been it. I used Mulitbeast 6.4.2 and my saved profile. It used the newer FakeSMC. All good, love my machine!

Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back